1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
How high could they be raised? Would a .25% raise have a huge impact on the market and could it make a difference on what they are trying to do? Or do they need like a 5% raise? Is there a middle ground somewhere? Consumer prices have been going up since our grandparents were born according to some charts I googled, so that's not a surprise. What can be done to manage things at this time?

You think it’s going lower than 39k ?:ehh: We’ll see I wouldn’t bet on it though
The issue is not by how much they will raise interest rates but how long will the market be down because of it. Hopefully it's a quick correction and not a long string. As far as bitcoin dipping below 39k? Yes count on it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The issue is not by how much they will raise interest rates but how long will the market be down because of it. Hopefully it's a quick correction and not a long string. As far as bitcoin dipping below 39k? Yes count on it.

Well I assume the lower the rate raise, the quicker the market recovers. That's if there's a major dip, cuz it could trade sideways as well. There has to be a chart showing when rates were raised and lowered over the past 20 years or more. If you or anyone else comes across it, send it over.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dont het too happy, the fed still has to raise interest rates and things wont start gaining again until after that happens. We have not seen the lowest dips yet, not by a longshot :francis:
Still showing patience and mindful of the pump fakes

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you know if it's compatible with trust wallet, I don't mess with meta mask since I don't use ETH.
for tomb.com, i se metamask, coinbase wallet, and wallet connect. don't know if wallet connect is the one you need. I see trust wallet on spookyswap tho which is the main bridge and swap so you should be good.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
3.15 from 01/05 is the goal and 3.09 is the current price so not too far out.

ny7fqTBI

After that is the late October high of 3.48. Hoping to move that black line up by the end of the week. Might be going thru an inverse head and shoulders pattern also. Binance listing and hopefully Coinbase or other exchanges soon.