1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where did you buy fantom at really don't wanna deal with binance again
This question depends on whether or not you're going to do any DeFi with FTM.

If you're just buying and holding, the easiest place to do that is Gemini, Crypto.com and KuCoin.
If you're going to be doing yield farming or auto compounding etc, then you want to get it from a DEX that supports the native FTM token

If you buy the ERC20 version of FTM on Gemini for example, you will have to pay gas fees if you ever convert it over to FTM's mainnet.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you better believe i'm losing years salaries in LINK lol. i don't know how long its going to take but it will be triple digits eventually. unique position in the ecosystem, profitable products, staking coming this or next year.

^this man knows what he is talking about. Ain't no shame man. I am contemplating getting a side gig just so I can make some play money to throw even more at Link.

My brother in law thought I was nuts since I am one of those so called six certs, six figures coli kats talking about getting a side gig doing whatever for an extra 300 week. Then I showed him how much I made in the last 12 months in crypto and even he was like...:ohhh: maybe I need to get a part time job at McDonald's :patrice:...:lolbron:.

This shyt gonna fukk around and have a lot of folks retiring in the next 4 years when the next halving happens.:russ:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Damn yall really believe in LINK like that? I was just about to sell that shyt on a whim a while back because it wasn't doing anything :dead:. Then again I can't say I did thorough research on it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall really believe in LINK like that? I was just about to sell that shyt on a whim a while back because it wasn't doing anything :dead:. Then again I can't say I did thorough research on it
I believe in link more so than BTC and eth long term tbh.

Sadly I don't have the capital to invest in it like I want

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
qaSVJZju

Looks like that 2.65 support held twice so far. Hoping for a return to that 3.14 level after this bounceback. Unless it hits that $3 mark and drops again for a triple bottom. Need to get there first tho but 2.65 holding up good so far. Won't be surprised to see 3 again by tomorrow afternoon or evening the latest.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohlawd: what a pick already get in brehs mainnet due to launch soon and if on time we explode

I'm gonna need more information on this. This math seems fishy. I'm seeing 54% on 1-4. :jbhmm:

$17.77 | Offshift (XFT) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Plus a huge spike since Christmas. Makes me wonder what happens if mainnet gets released and those 4 wallets take profit. If we even know who they are. First one got their coins sent from another wallet who received their wallet from the multisender one. Whatever that is. So it went from multisender wallet to another wallet in August 2020 then to the #1 wallet a month later. So had to be a developer cuz nobody getting coins from shyt called multisender, doesn't seem like an exchange. Sounds more like a deployer. So it looks like the team has most of the coins.

Their token sniffer score not too great either.

Token Sniffer

Seems like a proceed with caution coin.