1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Fantom especially if it ever gets on CB. Its like a cheaper version of ETH with a growing ecosystem and around $3 too so cheaper than most ecosystem tokens like Avax and Binance.

That and Atom are my favorites. Lots of great stuff out there tho. Industry gonna be growing a lot this year and next.
Where did you buy fantom at really don't wanna deal with binance again

Chap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you better believe i'm losing years salaries in LINK lol. i don't know how long its going to take but it will be triple digits eventually. unique position in the ecosystem, profitable products, staking coming this or next year.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you better believe i'm losing years salaries in LINK lol. i don't know how long its going to take but it will be triple digits eventually. unique position in the ecosystem, profitable products, staking coming this or next year.
From where it's at today, it needs to 3X to hit triple digits.

Current market cap is 12B, 48B is the market cap number it has to get to to hit your target.

The Coin Perspective

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where did you buy fantom at really don't wanna deal with binance again

I got mine on uniswap. Tho there's an easier way. You could swap some eth or something for usdc and then go to spookyswap to bridge your usdc over from erc20 to the ftm network and swap on there and get access to the ecosystem.

SpookySwap

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't even bought back into FTM since my wallet was drained in December. I still haven't even removed it from my portfolio that I was tracking it with CoinGecko.
:francis:

shyt is like looking at Monopoly money as it's got back up to around $3
:snoop:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
and i may have to buy back into link at some point when i'm done consolidating some positions. i sold my remaining 500 when it hit just below $20.