1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why all these countries decide to come out all at once just to say they're banning mining?:stopitslime:

Won't that make bitcoin worth more if there aren't more being able to be mined? These countries think they slick. So you got 21 million btc coins and 18M circulating. You stop production but people still got those 18M. So less supply and bigger demand cuz of the mining shortage should mean an increase in price right? Look at all the cars and other stuff that goes up in value when the manufacturer stops producing them. Not all stuff, but stuff that's rare and holds value. Countries only screwing themselves. Crypto drives the economy. People work to be able to afford more crypto and they spend crypto gains in the real world market. It gets money flowing. Not to mention that btc ain't the only coin and people gotta and gonna stay realizing that more and more. The wheel has already started rolling and more with web 3.0, plus stuff like defi, gamefi, and the metaverse as well, it's just gonna get bigger and bigger as time goes on. Will there be dips? There sure will be. But over time it all won't matter. We're gonna get rich and our children, if we already have or one day will have, are gonna be rich as well. They could ban mining but they can't ban the grind.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have a slight feeling we might be heading for some more lockdowns. I think people on the know are hedging their plays and bets. Now I don't feel too bad about paying my 3.5k cc debt lol

Every other state: we're going on lockdown

Florida: there's no competition! lets see how many covid records we can break!!

yeah definitely good to pay down debt. i did some earlier and got some more but gonna wait a bit to pay. see how things go rest of the week.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

was looking at a crypto thread on a forum I used to frequent when I saw a post from a good dude who was also in the group I was in (major contributor)…anyway his stance on meme/shytcoins has me cracking up cuz it’s ugly but true…

Make money with it. If all the twitter hoes, bots, and grandmas shilling shiba/doge STOCKS( ), get the money. Learned a long time ago to swim with the current even if it's sewer water. Lots of money to be made in those currents.

:russ:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

was looking at a crypto thread on a forum I used to frequent when I saw a post from a good dude who was also in the group I was in (major contributor)…anyway his stance on meme/shytcoins has me cracking up cuz it’s ugly but true…

:russ:

:dead:

I'm going to have to borrow that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Amrqalk3

Resistance turning into support? :jbhmm:

Funny thing is when I zoomed out a bit I saw this spike from early December around the same area. :patrice:

vwmIqY47

Won't be surprised to see $50 soon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What alts are worth looking into guys
Fantom especially if it ever gets on CB. Its like a cheaper version of ETH with a growing ecosystem and around $3 too so cheaper than most ecosystem tokens like Avax and Binance.

That and Atom are my favorites. Lots of great stuff out there tho. Industry gonna be growing a lot this year and next.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y72DqK3n

Loving this huge green candle after the doji candle. Likely seeing $30 before end of next week hopefully. That dragonfly candle with the huge dip was what I thought was gonna lead to a reversal but it dipped after that. Thankfully it remained stable for the night and started going up earlier. Hopefully the late afternoon and evening candles are good as well.