1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These scammers are creative hell. Someone created a whole fake telegram group that looked exactly like the real one, fake 13,000 members, fake gained rewards post and everything. Dudes really sent their coins to a fake rewards program.
:francis:
Thats why I hate Telegram. Don't use it at all. Won't even join the coli one. All I hear is about scams on there. All those damn Indians and other Asians on there committing fraud. Don't trust a damn thing about that platform. I'd advise anyone to not mess with it. If they can't give the same info on other social media platforms as well, then its likely a scam.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Thats why I hate Telegram. Don't use it at all. Won't even join the coli one. All I hear is about scams on there. All those damn Indians and other Asians on there committing fraud. Don't trust a damn thing about that platform. I'd advise anyone to not mess with it. If they can't give the same info on other social media platforms as well, then its likely a scam.
Just don't click any links or send any money to any address posted. Made great money thanks to telegram:yeshrug:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These scammers are creative hell. Someone created a whole fake telegram group that looked exactly like the real one, fake 13,000 members, fake gained rewards post and everything. Dudes really sent their coins to a fake rewards program.
which one

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i remember when that crafty azz tactic first became a thing last year I got burnt hard and lost 10k buying a fake "honeypot" contract during a launch with a fake group adding me.

Folks better change their privacy settings to not allow random scammers to add you to groups or pin the group chat to the top if you are waiting for a token to launch so it's distinguishable. Telegram ain't shyt for making random people being able to add you to groups as the default setting.

Daps
Man i remember when that crafty azz tactic first became a thing last year I got burnt hard and lost 10k buying a fake "honeypot" contract during a launch with a fake group adding me.

Folks better change their privacy settings to not allow random scammers to add you to groups or pin the group chat to the top if you are waiting for a token to launch so it's distinguishable. Telegram ain't shyt for making random people being able to add you to groups as the default setting.

I definitely can see how it works. They package it up so nice, they automatically add you to their group, then you start reading post in that group from people who’ve received thier rewards. It’s a cold world in these crypto streets.
:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
glitch

This is the fake telegram. Everything about it looked legit, then it said, send your tokens to this address to receive your award
:skip:

Also it saying Ape in was suspicious since price talk isn’t allowed. Like they created a legit website to scam people
:wow:

Glitch has their official branding material and files available on their website for anyone to use/download. That's why scammers could make a fake group that looks legit like that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link bouncing back from this morning's dip. Green for the week and another tight candie tomorrow with low volume might be best. Holding up well and hasn't even started yet.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
With all the fraud and scams you guys report I think I might have to make a class for people on how to avoid that shyt.

My number one lesson would probably be, "it's always too good to be true, even if you already made bank"