:francis: this is how crypto regulations will be started

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What she do now :lupe:

I saw some thread calling her out sometime last week but didn't go too deep into it. I saw she was banned. Not sure if it was cuz of that or somewhere else. Buddy never posted in this thread so he had to be searching to find that post he quoted. I'm sure the info out there in tlr. Just not trying to have any of the people involved coming in here and steering this thread off course further than it was.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm so pissed that i held on to rsr and others without looking at lower supply coins like this. luna was fukking 60-70 cents (!!!) in January and now 90+ dollars. ~ a 1300x. even just 5k into it then is 6-7 mil now in less than a year. FUUUUUCK
So it is possible to get rich off of non shytcoin plays :ohhh:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw some thread calling her out sometime last week but didn't go too deep into it. I saw she was banned. Not sure if it was cuz of that or somewhere else. Buddy never posted in this thread so he had to be searching to find that post he quoted. I'm sure the info out there in tlr. Just not trying to have any of the people involved coming in here and steering this thread off course further than it was.
I didn't even know she was a white chick, thought she was a sista with that name.:mjgrin:
Makes sense with that passive aggressive tone she had with folks.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: this is how crypto regulations will be started
Depends on how deep the fraud and hacking goes. FEDs could be behind some of these DeFi exploits for all we know.

I saw a post on IG a few days ago talking about the government auctioning off seized crypto and it made my conspiracy senses tingle. A hacker can take someone's shyt, then the FEDs can basically track them down and sieze the funds and instead of individuals getting their assets back, they can hold an auction and sell it.

I'll say it again, it's crazy how transparent this technology is for transactions and public holdings for millions being lost all the time. It seems like regulation will happen after enough funds have been siphoned away for research purposes.

:troll:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
What she do now :lupe:

She posted racist alt right shyt a few days ago.

Yup. A white women.

a cac who dated a Hebrew Israelite and was “woke” been on here for years but been noticing shyt lately, what’s your point?

You do realize the stuff y’all say is literally creating white nationalists who never were before?

it’s like we can’t hate ourselves enough to make you happy and you’ll only be happy when we’re dead. And I’m sure you can say the same about whites. The basic of white nationalism I’ve concluded just is about identity + self preservation, same thing y’all are for. Whites & blacks literally don’t get along and those of us who do or do try to & be your allies or w/e we will never do enough, say enough everything is under a microscope to be dissected to us, we can’t hate ourselves enough for you so tell me why the hell wouldn’t it make sense to embrace it when it teaches self love, importance of families, tradition & families for OUR people? Every race has its own self interest. This forum is proof of that.

There’s a reason Rockwell & Malcolm X agreed on things. Only thing they disagreed on was how whites and blacks would separate here. They both were on the same page though overall.

why can’t we have any sense of self preservation but you can??? Y’all cry about Asians in Africa or Asians in your communities lol y’all shyt on every race who isn’t black if they say something on here you don’t agree with and quick to wish death, destruction and say racial slurs.. literally no different.

you think you’re better but you’re not. You operate on the same thing but different skin color and boast yourselves up as morally superior cause of history but the shyt y’all say on here proves you’re not & I know your response is just going to be rationalization. Literally no different than what white nationalists do.

If being on this forum, woke politics & dating a black Israelite taught me anything, it taught me the dumbest shyt I ever did was hating myself, being a race traitor and being brainwashed all for the sake of being a genuinely “good human being who truly cares about others”.
:hhh:

Edit:

“I know that racism is bad because all the other races who hate my race told me so”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She posted racist alt right shyt a few days ago.

yes but what’s really being “questioned” is your sincerity in bringing it up in this thread days later especially when it’s clear you were privy to the quote/thread where she violated…not to mention there’s another thread where everyone rightfully aired her out…anyway just pointing out the obvious not here to do a back and forth…first and last response to you in this thread