1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@papa surf

you still in dogelon? don't remember who else was. looks like its been running a bit lately.

yLv776Xl

Looking like it has some resistance with a few peaks from mid to late november but hopefully it can pass them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@papa surf

you still in dogelon? don't remember who else was. looks like its been running a bit lately.

yLv776Xl

Looking like it has some resistance with a few peaks from mid to late november but hopefully it can pass them.

ya…ironically if I’d taken proper notice of it when lady hitler was talking about it, I would’ve had about 10x as many tokens as I have now for far less money…a binance listing between now and before the middle of next month in the midst of a potential run would be nice

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y’all feel about Polygon (MATIC)? Copped some in May, and it’s doing good since then. Digging into NFTs kinda hipped me to the use case for it as a L2 solution. Does MATIC have any competition in that lane?
LRC just released their L2 wallet and they have Gamestop's backing.

I'm mostly in that, thinking of getting some Matic too tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 this is why ELON is running today…

…I would’ve known this earlier if I didn’t deactivate my twitter…I needed a mental break tho from obsessing over these tokens…gemini is huge…I had hopes of binance but I’m now thinking coinbase is realistic at this point :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just got a random drop of polygon tokens on my wallet...:beli: im like what the fukk is this bullshyt?!?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
RadioShack

:dahell:

Didn't know Radio Shack was still active. Haven't seen one of their stores in years.

Looks like they mostly online now.

Shop

Gotta check out that sale. Looks like some good prices. Just strange seeing an old retailer getting into crypto like that. What's next, Blockchain Buster? :heh:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
RadioShack

:dahell:

Didn't know Radio Shack was still active. Haven't seen one of their stores in years.

Looks like they mostly online now.

Shop

Gotta check out that sale. Looks like some good prices. Just strange seeing an old retailer getting into crypto like that. What's next, Blockchain Buster? :heh:
RadioShack might as well try. They really ain't got shyt to lose