1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you cant cash out on the coinbase website? You have to do it on coinbase pro?

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
quick pump for xmas profits

not a surprise tho…still expecting/hoping for one last influx of money to kick off the new year…the week after xmas will be important tho…I’m looking for there to be a slight run-up leading into the new year before a takeoff

You might wanna jump into Pulsechain and PulseX. Pulsechain is a new Blockchain that hasn't launched yet. PulseX is their Dex that is yet to launch also. It's supposed to be a fork of ethereum to help ethereum scale lots of potential and hype to go along with it.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course you can

I'm not even verified and I just cashed out 4 bands a few hours ago.
You cashed out 3 bands. Uncle Sam wants his cut :ufdup:

you should be able to cash out then…in some instances you’ll get the money the same day if you sell tokens/withdraw cash early enough

You right. I just figured it out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
quick pump for xmas profits

not a surprise tho…still expecting/hoping for one last influx of money to kick off the new year…the week after xmas will be important tho…I’m looking for there to be a slight run-up leading into the new year before a takeoff

That pump helped get things back on track I believe.

0TueItau

Moved my trend line up a bit, using the daily chart, since the 4H looks good but too short a timeframe. That FIB line around 2.1T looks to be strong support if there is a dip but the moving average lines looking to cross once again. I could see the Christmas profits thing. We'll have to see how things look early next week for the first few days before the New Year holiday. I don't know if anyone would be wise enough to sell at end of year if it'll bring them to a higher tax bracket, unless its millions of dollars worth but I'm not an expert on that. A strong finish can get us to #T by EOY. A decent one can have us at 2.5T. Worst case scenario might be 2.25T. All depends on Monday thru Wednesday I believe.

Looking at the BTC chart and was able to shift my trend line higher on that one. That one looks a bit more behind with the ichimoku cloud and moving averages further away but of course thats comparing one coin to the entire market. The daily candle we just finished an hour ago is important cuz it was a doji. So a good Christmas Day will have the momentum heading to the bullish side. There was a slight dip but we held up pretty strong thru out the day even tho I doubt there was much selling cuz of the holiday.

dXNv1XFw

ETH still holding up as well as FTM.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
does Uniswap take other fees outside of the quoted gas fee?

i just swapped a coin for another one and i was quoted about $50 in gas... but in between the coin converting to WETH and then the final coin, the value of my new coin is a couple hundred less than my original price :mjtf:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
does Uniswap take other fees outside of the quoted gas fee?

i just swapped a coin for another one and i was quoted about $50 in gas... but in between the coin converting to WETH and then the final coin, the value of my new coin is a couple hundred less than my original price :mjtf:
so you swapped one coin to another? don't think they would charge gas to convert to eth and then that other coin but who knows. Maybe that slippage thing? Wonder if that has any impact on it.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You might wanna jump into Pulsechain and PulseX. Pulsechain is a new Blockchain that hasn't launched yet. PulseX is their Dex that is yet to launch also. It's supposed to be a fork of ethereum to help ethereum scale lots of potential and hype to go along with it.
Cats been hyping up pulsechain for months. Telgram be jumpin

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp