1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How do taxes work If I buy a coin on Crypto.com and sell it on Kraken, will Kraken know how much I paid for it?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do taxes work If I buy a coin on Crypto.com and sell it on Kraken, will Kraken know how much I paid for it?
Because of crypto.com's growth and noteriety, I would think they'd keep a US tax paper trail for you. Kraken absolutely does.
So when you eventually get those tax docs at the end of the year and run your transacations from those exchanges through a crypto tax evaluator, it will probably catch those taxable events and what you owe.

Daps
I’m rich brehs

3-E638-A13-CE20-4-E79-A33-C-26-CAF687-FA4-F.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

I low-key have been in this Headline Inc Reddit for like a month and they're doing so many different things that I didn't feel like putting money into it because I felt like there was a huge lack of direction.

Then I see this article.

:dahell:

A project focusing on unbias media and news publications just drops a DEX and tools that work with a lot of big web building platforms as a widget out of no fukking where.

“This (AlgoSwap) would be nearly impossible on other chains. Algorand’s technology is second to none. Zero forks, zero downtime; one of the sharpest core protocol teams in the industry. A lot of people call Algorand the smart chain. But protocol alone would not be enough for this (AlgoSwap) to be possible. Another team, TinyMan, built one of the cleanest and most efficient single-source AMM DEXs available. The smart contracts that power it (TinyMan DEX) are rock solid. What AlgoSwap does, in a nutshell, extends the TinyMan AMM liquidity pools, providing an all-new, fully customizable no-code DEX solution, which in turn, allows anyone and everyone to build their own DEX.”

:dwillhuh: