1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wWE8AxEC

ETH with a good bounce off the trend line. Getting back over the 100 day moving average. Hopefully it'll move sideways for a bit touching the trend line another one or two times the next couple of days like it did in September before starting to run again. Once it gets past 4125 it'll have some momentum.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm chopping it up with some mods on reaper farm's discord.

Apparently, muhfukkas out here airdropping fake FTM and TOMB tokens into people's wallets that are the same amount as what you have, so when you go and interact with them and grant access to your wallet, that's how they get you.

I'm still not understanding this tho, and I think there's some shyt going on with reaper.farm because before I did anything after I saw my tokens were back in my wallet, I went over to reaper.farm to see the LP I was in and it was showing 0... as if I had unstaked everything. It wasn't until I saw that and just assumed I did it unintentionally before I dosed off the night before did I restake back on reaper.farm. Somebody internally may be on some bullshyt cause ain't no way my balance should have read 0 in the LP AND the same amount of tokens for both FTM and TOMB would be just sitting in my wallet at the same time.
Thanks for the updates.
I've been asking about Trust Wallet for a while and if it's safe. That plus 20% APY for BNB has looked mad tempting and I want to stake so badly on it but I'm nervous about tossing a bag at it to reap those residuals.
The mobile aspect of it just feels so janky. If these defi farms were truly reliable, I could easily live off them.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I gotta see if metamask has that feature. I know it shows connected sites and I disconnect from the ones I'm not currently active in except for the staking ones and exchanges.
You can see the same information on DeBank.

You can put your wallet address in there and see what's in there and the activity.

This is the wallet that stole my shyt btw:
DeBank | DeFi Wallet for Ethereum Users

It was created yesterday and already has over $39K in it. I just made a post on HectorDAO's reddit to see if anyone else got stolen from wit this wallet. There's 9.9 HEC in it, and 3.7 worth are from me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the updates.
I've been asking about Trust Wallet for a while and if it's safe. That plus 20% APY for BNB has looked mad tempting and I want to stake so badly on it but I'm nervous about tossing a bag at it to reap those residuals.
The mobile aspect of it just feels so janky. If these defi farms were truly reliable, I could easily live off them.
The fake 'convenience' and having all your assets in one viewable view, isn't worth it IMO. The transaction signing meant nothing because of the contract that I approved. I've read that it wouldn't even matter with a cold wallet either.

When you connect Trust Wallet in the dapps browser, it's just creating a MetaMask wallet on your behalf with the seed phrase that was given to you when you created the Trust Wallet. So if you already are using MM, when you create a TW for assets like BNB or FTM, it's the same thing behind the scenes, and in order to connect to a desktop, you have to actually import the seed phrase you got from TW into MM... it's a convoluted mess.

Just gotta always disconnect from these dapps after interacting with them, you can keep tabs on that with DeBank, a great resource that I've just started using after this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You can see the same information on DeBank.

You can put your wallet address in there and see what's in there and the activity.

This is the wallet that stole my shyt btw:
DeBank | DeFi Wallet for Ethereum Users

It was created yesterday and already has over $39K in it. I just made a post on HectorDAO's reddit to see if anyone else got stolen from wit this wallet. There's 9.9 HEC in it, and 3.7 worth are from me.
I see something under approval for one of my coins and then when i click decline it says to allow debank access to my coins. is that accurate? most of the funds on that list come from that one coin. only connected to uniswap and shibaswap tho so not sure if there's too much of an issue on that.