1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QQ0KEoO5

Need OMI to get back over this orange line. :ohlawd:

Hopefully it does a inverse head and shoulders and completes the right shoulder around end of year/start of 2022.

If it does that what is the estimated cost per coin end if 2022?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No clue but the neckline would be around those two peaks so after that is anyone's guess. Hopefully it hits a penny by then if not higher. It keeps teasing us lately with all this up and down movement.

IMO once they finally switch to eth and dump that Go coin ecomi will run big time.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Update on HectorDAO

I started by getting $523 worth of HEC. That was 2.3773 tokens.

I've had it in their since last Monday just staking it. It's compounded up to 3.08 tokens. With the price increasing on HEC as well, the total value now amounts to $732.24.

I'm going to let this ride for now. Will look at pulling my initial investment out and letting the rest ride

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Update on HectorDAO

I started by getting $523 worth of HEC. That was 2.3773 tokens.

I've had it in their since last Monday just staking it. It's compounded up to 3.08 tokens. With the price increasing on HEC as well, the total value now amounts to $732.24.

I'm going to let this ride for now. Will look at pulling my initial investment out and letting the rest ride

I have no clue whats going on with it but I'm guessing its making me money. This what I see on my screen:

cmlnW0Y.png

I figure that its growing but I'm being spoiled by pumpkin higher rate so thats why this one doesn't show the growth rate as quickly. Tho pumpkin been going down in price lately. Hopefully not for long tho.

I was messing around earlier with reaper and tomb. Claimed about 20 FTM tokens from staking BOO on spookyswap and unstaked my coins then took some to swap for tshares to add to the ftm-tshares pool on reaper and converted some to tomb for the ftm-tomb pool on tomb finance that gives me tshares. Right now on reaper per debank i got 4500 on about a 2400 tshare and 2100 tomb pool split and the thing telling me for the year this thing gonna be worth like 260k. :wow:

Says 1600 for the month and 335 for the week so I'll have to check on it periodically but if it hits that 260k off these 4500 :blessed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue whats going on with it but I'm guessing its making me money. This what I see on my screen:

cmlnW0Y.png

I figure that its growing but I'm being spoiled by pumpkin higher rate so thats why this one doesn't show the growth rate as quickly. Tho pumpkin been going down in price lately. Hopefully not for long tho.

I was messing around earlier with reaper and tomb. Claimed about 20 FTM tokens from staking BOO on spookyswap and unstaked my coins then took some to swap for tshares to add to the ftm-tshares pool on reaper and converted some to tomb for the ftm-tomb pool on tomb finance that gives me tshares. Right now on reaper per debank i got 4500 on about a 2400 tshare and 2100 tomb pool split and the thing telling me for the year this thing gonna be worth like 260k. :wow:

Says 1600 for the month and 335 for the week so I'll have to check on it periodically but if it hits that 260k off these 4500 :blessed:
There's a calculator you can play with on their site where you can enter in your initial investment and see how much it will grow with a day slider. The calculator will also show you how much your tokens are worth.

I just started tracking all my buys on CoinGecko, so I can see what my portfolio is. It gets complex when you start doing swaps and get LP tokens and all that, so I just wanted to keep up with it all in one place.

I know when I bought in, I got 2.3773, and the token was 220 so that's how I know how much I'm up.

I'm doing HectorDAO and staking FTM-TOMB on Reaper right now. Finally got my XLM transfer out of Coinbase from my Monday deposit. Swapped it for BNB and then for FTM and took that and put it into Reaper. I feel like that's less risky than these DAOs, I'm okay losing the 500 or whatever in Hector. It's a lot of fukkery happening in the DAO space, so yeah :laugh:

Hector seems like a solid project with a real plan, and Reaper is well known. We'll see how it goes...
:whew:

Did you buy some TSHARE? Or did you get it from staking FTM-TOMB on Tomb Finance?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With these auto compounding/rebase projects I see a lot of talk around tax implications. How can that even be tracked tho?
:jbhmm:

If you have your money in one of these and it's sitting in various DeFi exchanges/farms, when you do cash out in FIAT, how would it be known all the places that shyt has been? Hell, when you swap assets around it's being aggregated and moved all over various chains and ecosystems.

Allegedly of course...
:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just discovered some shyt called Fantohm that has high staking too. Gonna have to hold off on it at least for now.

FantOHM

I see there's an NFT site also.

PaintSwap - The next evolution NFT marketplace and DeFi exchange on Fantom

PaintSwap - The next evolution NFT marketplace and DeFi exchange on Fantom :picard::damn:

Going back to the ETH side. I see bitmart is listing hoge. Thats prolly why it was up around 20% for the day.

Chart looks decent and this listing should help the bounceback further. Still down like 34% for the month but I'm in no rush to collect off it.

I also saw this

So hopefully it gets that next exchange soon enough and goes up even higher.

ate13tms

Looking like a possible cup and handle pattern so hopefully this bitmart listing and another one would help get it back up there and even higher.