1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Bitcoin dipping again. Time to eat these dips.

pacman-eating-dots.gif

Hopefully these prices stay low or get lower until my next paycheck :sadcam:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think i swapped some from FTM and then some I got from the Tomb Finance staking. Just pulling rewards and splitting them in half for the corresponding pools to provide liquidity.

I just looked at that calculator and got this:

Potential return

$1997191.17

Potential number of Tesla Roadsters

:ohlawd:

Gonna have a Tesla for each day of the week and 2 to rent out. :leon:

Far as your next post that intrigues me a bit more:

Yeah thats the thing with this crypto. They can't tell where your money has been so I don't think they should be allowed to tax everything until you get it in fiat. they don't know whats been going on. you could send eth to metamask and swap for various coins with some wins and losses mixed in but until you get it back in fiat it shouldn't count. there are some places that accept crypto but for the most part everything runs on fiat. And its not like stocks where you can trade one stock for another without converting to fiat first so its a bit more complex and risky. can lose more money on crypto and even worse if you swapping one coin for another. the way they should do it is taking what you deposit in coinbase or any other CEX and then what you withdraw would be capital gains or however they doing it. I'll gladly pay my taxes on money I withdraw but if I have my money somewhere thats a risk to lose it all or even somewhere i can't use it like a hard wallet or metamask, then why be taxed for it.

WTF I thought that was how they did it

Like you deposit 10k, have some wins and losses but overall make 100k profit and get taxed on that

How can they tax on something u haven’t sold yet?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
WTF I thought that was how they did it

Like you deposit 10k, have some wins and losses but overall make 100k profit and get taxed on that

How can they tax on something u haven’t sold yet?

Yeah exactly. Who knows what they'll do tho. Don't think they got shyt figured out.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MATIC now my number 1 in holdings, up about 33% last week.

BTC, ETH, SOL were fighting for that spot, all 4 within 2% of each other.

All red for me over the last 24 hours, except ATOM, up over 10%

LUNA up 46% over last 7 days, should have had more.