1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
There's a calculator you can play with on their site where you can enter in your initial investment and see how much it will grow with a day slider. The calculator will also show you how much your tokens are worth.

I just started tracking all my buys on CoinGecko, so I can see what my portfolio is. It gets complex when you start doing swaps and get LP tokens and all that, so I just wanted to keep up with it all in one place.

I know when I bought in, I got 2.3773, and the token was 220 so that's how I know how much I'm up.

I'm doing HectorDAO and staking FTM-TOMB on Reaper right now. Finally got my XLM transfer out of Coinbase from my Monday deposit. Swapped it for BNB and then for FTM and took that and put it into Reaper. I feel like that's less risky than these DAOs, I'm okay losing the 500 or whatever in Hector. It's a lot of fukkery happening in the DAO space, so yeah :laugh:

Hector seems like a solid project with a real plan, and Reaper is well known. We'll see how it goes...
:whew:

Did you buy some TSHARE? Or did you get it from staking FTM-TOMB on Tomb Finance?

I think i swapped some from FTM and then some I got from the Tomb Finance staking. Just pulling rewards and splitting them in half for the corresponding pools to provide liquidity.

I just looked at that calculator and got this:

Potential return

$1997191.17

Potential number of Tesla Roadsters

:ohlawd:

Gonna have a Tesla for each day of the week and 2 to rent out. :leon:

Far as your next post that intrigues me a bit more:

Yeah thats the thing with this crypto. They can't tell where your money has been so I don't think they should be allowed to tax everything until you get it in fiat. they don't know whats been going on. you could send eth to metamask and swap for various coins with some wins and losses mixed in but until you get it back in fiat it shouldn't count. there are some places that accept crypto but for the most part everything runs on fiat. And its not like stocks where you can trade one stock for another without converting to fiat first so its a bit more complex and risky. can lose more money on crypto and even worse if you swapping one coin for another. the way they should do it is taking what you deposit in coinbase or any other CEX and then what you withdraw would be capital gains or however they doing it. I'll gladly pay my taxes on money I withdraw but if I have my money somewhere thats a risk to lose it all or even somewhere i can't use it like a hard wallet or metamask, then why be taxed for it.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Can anyone give me a quick overview of NFTs? I'm having a hard time understanding the value of them

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Can anyone give me a quick overview of NFTs? I'm having a hard time understanding the value of them

In laymans terms it's baseball cards but digital.
You can collect NFTs some will use them as clout. In the Meta VR world you can take your friend, go to your digital property and show them your digital things in a digital world. Imagine a NFTs that is a sword for your favorite video game that you can take with u everywhere and its a 1 of 1. I'm sure someone else will have a better explanation but that's the jist.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NFTs will be the evolution of digital asset ownership. Right now, it's getting most of the press for digital art, but that's just one use case.

It's a similar concept to DLC in video games, but instead of the assets being locked into 1 game, people will be able to show them off in their collections or in the future metaverse.

Menna

All Star
Daps
OVR (VR/AR/Land Metaverse Play)

You can also stake it for 33% compounded .08% daily...Can purchase on BSC or ETH...Great project

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just discovered some shyt called Fantohm that has high staking too. Gonna have to hold off on it at least for now.

FantOHM
:heh:
Imagine buying 1 token for $491 today and staking for a year and it materializing to 17.3M

:mjlol:

Now imagine trying to off ramp that amount on Coinbase

:dead:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin dipping again. Time to eat these dips.

pacman-eating-dots.gif