1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just bought 3400 worth of XLM on Coinbase Pro with the sole intent to send it to KuCoin to get BNB.

I thought I'd be able to move it instantly to Coinbase but I can't move it yet...

Now I'm over here like, shyt should I convert this XLM back to USD and eat another 16 fee or let it sit for 3 more days until I can withdraw it.

:lupe:

I already spent 16 in fees, if I convert it back to USD it'll be $32 total with another fee when I can move it

:jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am waiting for the degenerate shyt to start on decentraland. Mothafukkas selling stolen Js for the low, selling some fire ass weed on there, broads selling metaverse p*ssy in decentraland and etc.

When that degenerate shyt pops off then you know it's been adopted by the masses...:lolbron:
Haptic body suits and shyt.

People really about to be fukking in the metaverse.

:dame:
haptics-mobile.png

teslasuit-ces-2018-16-500x300-c.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This BICO coin highly rated on the ico drop website.

Biconomy (BICO) - All information about Biconomy ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops

Biconomy is a technology company building transaction infrastructure for next-generation web 3 applications.

Plug & play APIs to simplify the web3 experience

https://twitter.com/biconomy

Why Biconomy? - Biconomy

One of their goals is to enable gasless transactions. Something called Mexa.

Says their token sale on huobi:

Important: Biconomy will hold a Token Sale on the 1. Dec. The Token Sale will happen on Huobi Primelist.

But its an ERC20 token. I'll have to keep an eye on it and try to get some when uniswap gets it if its highly rated.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can you explain how to use this site to me..What should I be looking for.

I just look thru upcoming ico. Just started using it earlier. I saw that one bico one cuz it said highly rated. But other than that just anything that looks of interest to you. Whether it be a blockchain, protocol, nft, gaming, whatever. This just to tell you about upcoming coins as well as some active ones. Gives you some info on it like links to their socials and sometimes ways to acquire the coin when released. Lot of them didn't have a date. A good way to use the site is to look for projects that interest you and then keep track of them thru social media for when it's released to try and get some. Nothing specific to look for since the coins haven't been released yet. Wouldn't be surprised if most don't survive but who knows.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If it bounces off 56k or anywhere above it, we good. Even a daily low above 55k would be acceptable long as it bounces back up thru out the day.Let's see how Europe does soon when they wake up.

Bounced back up and currently in the green. Hopefully it stays that way thru out the day. Let's see how things look at noon.