1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wdym by "liquidity for DeFi"?

You talking traders or what?
It's timestamped. He breaks down how AVAX users are rotating funds out of AVAX and into FTM. Video will start right when he starts talking about it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What there needs to be is an ETH to FTM rotation with these high ass gas fees. :francis:

Vitalik making billions a day off us prolly. :leostare:
The more people use ETH and see the gas fees the more the value for layer-2 solutions get, next to gaming and metaverse plays, ETH scaling solutions have to be on your radar to appreciate.

I remember seeing a Vitalik interview where he was dismissing shyt like MATIC and the notion of ETH layer-2 because ETH 2.0 is going to resolve the issue. It's a big wait and see thing, because with so many layer-2 options coming up, ETH is going to be used regardless of whether or not ETH 2.0 is a bust or not.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just threw $85 in this FTM-Tshares pool in reaper farm. Something small enough to not care but with potential to grow bigger. Had some tshare rewards from tomb finance. Got me thinking of removing my LP on there for ftm-tomb and moving it over to reaper. Or maybe do half and half better. :ehh:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It's timestamped. He breaks down how AVAX users are rotating funds out of AVAX and into FTM. Video will start right when he starts talking about it.

oh man I dont pay attention to them fools

AVAX ran hot and people took profit...
...its that way with every token

itll cool off and run again

I dont day trade...

the number is like 92%+ folks that do lose money in the long term trading

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The more people use ETH and see the gas fees the more the value for layer-2 solutions get, next to gaming and metaverse plays, ETH scaling solutions have to be on your radar to appreciate.

I remember seeing a Vitalik interview where he was dismissing shyt like MATIC and the notion of ETH layer-2 because ETH 2.0 is going to resolve the issue. It's a big wait and see thing, because with so many layer-2 options coming up, ETH is going to be used regardless of whether or not ETH 2.0 is a bust or not.
yeah definitely. I'm gonna be taking some profits when these meme coins hit in ETH and keep it there but gotta use some of those profits on FTM also since thats been growing lately. but definitely good to be in ETH and its potential ecosystem. Just gotta be more careful on that side cuz these gas fees will eat you up with these coins.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh man I dont pay attention to them fools

AVAX ran hot and people took profit...
...its that way with every token

itll cool off and run again

I dont day trade...

the number is like 92%+ folks that do lose money in the long term trading
I wasn't referring to trading, I was referring to these posts...

ye ive actually been full time grinding crypto the past year

one of my plays right now on AVAX is SMRT/SMRTr

Im getting like 10% APR per day which equals to about $10K per day for me

its per day

its not going to last long.
They're doing it as a way to get the project going

a normal APY is something like AAVE on Polygon which is giving 17% on USDT
The rotation from AVAX from FTM was primarily for the farming/staking rewards and the APY. The stuff you mentioned you were doing on AVAX.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I swear every time I try move something around differently than the last time I did it, some bullshyt happens.

Bought BNB on KuCoin, this time, I try to send the BNB BEP20 version straight to TrustWallet's BNB Smart Chain address within my wallet and my shyt still hasn't showed up. shyt be annoying the fukk out of me

EDIT: I'm looking at reddit and they saying this shyt takes 4 hours when sending the BEP20 version. I wasn't trying to pay the swap fee from BEP2 to BEP20 in TrustWallet, but fukk, depending on what BNB does from when I sent it to when it gets to my wallet I might of lost the same or more than the fee would have been anyway.

:snoop:

Last edited: