1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What stablecoin you thinking about using for this?

I'm about to get in on this with my FTM, this seems like the best place to stake it. Last time I bridged my BNB over on SpookySwap and it took like 2 hours. Is there a more efficient way to cop TOMB?

For context...
This is the route I've taken.
  • On ramp FIAT on Coinbase Pro/Coinbase
  • Buy XLM
  • Send XLM to KuCoin
  • Trade XLM for USDT
  • Trade USDT for BNB
  • Send BNB to TrustWallet
  • Bridge BNB onto Fantom Network via SpookySwap
  • Swap for BNB for whatever I'm getting
:jbhmm:

I think DAI might be the best one. When I ran a test on spookyswap, it was showing having to convert to dai before getting pumpkin so that might be the best stable. I've used usdc before. You can prolly send from coinbase to trustwallet tho.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think DAI might be the best one. When I ran a test on spookyswap, it was showing having to convert to dai before getting pumpkin so that might be the best stable. I've used usdc before. You can prolly send from coinbase to trustwallet tho.
Coinbase's USDC is the ERC20 version, I learned the hard way...

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Question for all yall.
I've been holding LiteCoin for almost 4 years now, and while I haven't lost any money, I barely made anything substantial. Is litecoin a lost cause? Should I sell it all and dump into something with more potential like CRO?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Question for all yall.
I've been holding LiteCoin for almost 4 years now, and while I haven't lost any money, I barely made anything substantial. Is litecoin a lost cause? Should I sell it all and dump into something with more potential like CRO?

Personally I would keep it. If you held it for 4 years that means your entry point could have been 30 dollars right now its 223 that's a decent gain if you ask me. I also feel like it can go to 1500 but that's my opinion not fact. You held the coin long enough. But again that's my opinion.

Disclaimer:

At the end of the day make sure you always make your own decision.

Daps
Who else absolutely hates coverting crypto back to cash? Man I hate cashing out but sometimes life calls. SMH

Facts. It be feeling like I'm moving backwards. I make sure I have a real plan for the money whether it's for bills/loans, real world investments, or money to spoil myself on a vacation or something. Doesn't make sense to withdraw just to dump in a low interest savings account.

Differently though, even within crypto I find myself getting too attached to old projects that I REALLY like, even after massive gains. Gotta keep reminding myself to sell some and invest in these new trends: gaming, metaverse etc.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Personally I would keep it. If you held it for 4 years that means your entry point could have been 30 dollars right now its 223 that's a decent gain if you ask me. I also feel like it can go to 1500 but that's my opinion not fact. You held the coin long enough. But again that's my opinion.

Disclaimer:

At the end of the day make sure you always make your own decision.
Appreciate it breh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Facts. It be feeling like I'm moving backwards. I make sure I have a real plan for the money whether it's for bills/loans, real world investments, or money to spoil myself on a vacation or something. Doesn't make sense to withdraw just to dump in a low interest savings account.

Differently though, even within crypto I find myself getting too attached to old projects that I REALLY like, even after massive gains. Gotta keep reminding myself to sell some and invest in these new trends: gaming, metaverse etc.
Me, I’m on vacation and spending a bit more than I anticipated. Need to cash out to pay these bills! :pachaha: