1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I started with 2.3773 HEC and I'm up to 2.5 since Monday.

Also... HEC was 220.10 when I started staking, now it's 299.

I couldn't find PUMP on CoinGecko to see the numbers for it. And it wasn't on SpookySwap... How much is it? And how did you get it?

Is that the name of the token? Or am I mistaken?

Got it thru spookyswap but using the link on their website that adds the coin on there to buy.

The discord has the contract address on there but should be able to click buy pump on pumpkindao.com.

Was around like $94 last I saw. Says it on the dashboard section. Actually just looked and it's $186. Not sure if it went up or what I was looking at. I gotta check on pc cuz the phone is limited with access to swap.

Join the Pumpkin DAO (,) Discord Server!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So I decided that im going to try going a different direction with my investments. Hold on to what i have only and only buy major dips.

Add one good prospect every 1-2 weeks to try and diversify and cut back on spending on a whim so much.

That being said I wonder if I already missed my chance to make a play with Aave this week.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So with Trust Wallet and FTM... Is there anyway to get access to the Metamask wallet that is created for your via EVM on the backend?

:patrice:

I'm running into some inconveniences with some dAPPs and general desktop usage when trying to connect. This is probably a niche ask, but was just curious if anyone knows how this works.

I have a recovery phrase for Trust Wallet itself, but I don't have any of that for the proxy Metamask wallet that was created for me when I started swapping and bridging assets onto the FTM network.

:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
ENS :wow:

I don't know what happened but it jumped like MF Jordan glad I bought when it was still under 50 dollars :whew:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
What do you guys think about ENS ethereum name service it was just listed on Coinbase. The release was November 9th 2021 price was $22
it shot up to $85 immediately
Following the dip its now down to $41 - 11/18/21

I don't know what happened but it jumped like MF Jordan glad I bought when it was still under 50 dollars :whew:

I remember ens dropped this month.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

shyt like this has me stuck. Feels like by the time I do the proper research the price jumps but I'm starting to get tired of jumping on every horse :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt like this has me stuck. Feels like by the time I do the proper research the price jumps but I'm starting to get tired of jumping on every horse :francis:
I feel that. I'm risk averse so I hedge my bets I only bought a little bit. I'm not like some people out here dropping 20% of a paycheck in one token :whoa:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy. I was looking at BRD a day before the pump. Not to buy, I just happened to come across some old crypto notes of mine from a few years ago about potential projects to jump into.
Bread was one of those new wallets that was supposed to make noise, I was wondering what happened to it.

So many projects on my old list that were the rage during that time. And now? Just dead in the water.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally was able to get into this FTM-TOMB pool now that my FTM bridged over. Now to stack these rewards. Its a win all around cuz I got like $400 of TSHARE being staked and thats been going up. It gives rewards in TOMB, made like 6 of them past few days. Then the LP pool pays in tshares so I'm earning rewards for the other coin on both things. And Tomb up like 28.5% on the day. Plus FTM and BOO, native token of spookyswap, are both up over 20% also. I'll have to get more FTM but I'll be transferring over a stable coin in the future cuz that long ass wait to bridge is too stressful.
What stablecoin you thinking about using for this?

I'm about to get in on this with my FTM, this seems like the best place to stake it. Last time I bridged my BNB over on SpookySwap and it took like 2 hours. Is there a more efficient way to cop TOMB?

For context...
This is the route I've taken.
  • On ramp FIAT on Coinbase Pro/Coinbase
  • Buy XLM
  • Send XLM to KuCoin
  • Trade XLM for USDT
  • Trade USDT for BNB
  • Send BNB to TrustWallet
  • Bridge BNB onto Fantom Network via SpookySwap
  • Swap for BNB for whatever I'm getting
:jbhmm:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I went through that back in 18. It becomes overwhelming and stresses you the fukk out. After, everything crashed I didn't look at crypto for three and half years. And none of those projects have come close to their peak all those years ago. Pick a few that you like and focus on those.