1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Already made like 2.25 coins on this Pumpkin DAO thing and its just been 5 days. Liking it so far. Want to add more but don't have much to move from unless I take profits on other stuff and most my stuff on the ETH side. Might just leave it be. Hopefully these MCC and MSC coins continue having a good weekend and hopefully kill a zero soon enough. Need these other coins to move so I can take some profit and move it over to FTM side. Liquidity on spookyswap at 806 million. By end of the year it'll be over a billion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
just looked…7x in a day…sweet

*edit*

oh ok I see why…dope…was always a good project…was “forced” to sell it since it was only on binance

Coinbase Acquires Crypto Wallet Firm BRD for Undisclosed Amount

:heh:Breh I took all my profits at the time and dumped it into this project. I thought this was going to be a clear winner.

Against my better judgement I’m going to :whoa: on cashing out. Market cap is still extremely low. I don’t really need the money at the moment, and I considered this a sunken cost years ago. I’ve held this long guess I can wait to see what comes of this.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:Breh I took all my profits at the time and dumped it into this project. I thought this was going to be a clear winner.

Against my better judgement I’m going to :whoa: on cashing out. Market cap is still extremely low. I don’t really need the money at the moment, and I considered this a sunken cost years ago. I’ve held this long guess I can wait to see what comes of this.

ya coinbase is a HUGE backing…pair that with a low MC/circulating supply, this could potentially be a double digit coin :yes:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Already made like 2.25 coins on this Pumpkin DAO thing and its just been 5 days. Liking it so far. Want to add more but don't have much to move from unless I take profits on other stuff and most my stuff on the ETH side. Might just leave it be. Hopefully these MCC and MSC coins continue having a good weekend and hopefully kill a zero soon enough. Need these other coins to move so I can take some profit and move it over to FTM side. Liquidity on spookyswap at 806 million. By end of the year it'll be over a billion.
I started with 2.3773 HEC and I'm up to 2.5 since Monday.

Also... HEC was 220.10 when I started staking, now it's 299.

I couldn't find PUMP on CoinGecko to see the numbers for it. And it wasn't on SpookySwap... How much is it? And how did you get it?

Is that the name of the token? Or am I mistaken?