1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the maximum level of ridiculousness allowed? :jbhmm:

None. People really believe if they stick 100 bucks in a random DAO promising 700,000% APY they'll have 700 grand in a year.
:mjlol:
If it doesn't have something damn near revolutionary like a first movers advantage (Time & Ohm) or carbon credits (Kilma) Your just asking to get rugged. Every fork just brings you closer to a rug

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
None. People really believe if they stick 100 bucks in a random DAO promising 700,000% APY they'll have 700 grand in a year.
:mjlol:
If it doesn't have something damn near revolutionary like a first movers advantage (Time & Ohm) or carbon credits (Kilma) Your just asking to get rugged. Every fork just brings you closer to a rug
So even 1% interest isn't allowed? :mjtf:

Or whatever small percent the banks are paying? :picard:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
SNOWBANK looks to be rugging. Went from nearly 3000 to fukking 800 over the past 24 hours. Put my Wonderland profits in there last week and sorely regretting it.

fukking pissed. Only threw 1K in there but it grew to almost 3K before crashing. SMH
Damn I was just thinking of putting that into klima or avax, I was wondering why I was getting so much snow, but at the same time, I guess this is how that high ass apy is gonna work, I only put like 390$ in so I guess I'm Gucci for now

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Blood in the skreets:picard:

EDIT: I'm feeling conflicted about buying more ADA because I'm trying to diversify and its been kinda of dud for me anyway. Then there's is Chainlink and Litecoin that feel I like I should have got out of a long time ago

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Blood in the skreets:picard:

EDIT: I'm feeling conflicted about buying more ADA because I'm trying to diversify and its been kinda of dud for me anyway. Then there's is Chainlink and Litecoin that feel I like I should have got out of a long time ago
fukk CARDANO! Far better block chains out there for everyone to be so focused on this crap