1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally was able to get into this FTM-TOMB pool now that my FTM bridged over. Now to stack these rewards. Its a win all around cuz I got like $400 of TSHARE being staked and thats been going up. It gives rewards in TOMB, made like 6 of them past few days. Then the LP pool pays in tshares so I'm earning rewards for the other coin on both things. And Tomb up like 28.5% on the day. Plus FTM and BOO, native token of spookyswap, are both up over 20% also. I'll have to get more FTM but I'll be transferring over a stable coin in the future cuz that long ass wait to bridge is too stressful.

Any online instructions/tutorials on this stuff? Looking to get into it but trying to figure out where to start. Was going to try FTM and/or AVAX

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Any online instructions/tutorials on this stuff? Looking to get into it but trying to figure out where to start. Was going to try FTM and/or AVAX
not that I know of. I had one posted recently but not sure if it was for ftm or avax. let me check. what options like exchanges/wallets do you currently have?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ok here's a quick breakdown on it. this is what I have done. I use coinbase and metamask. not sure what the steps are for others. first I purchased or rather swapped some DAI for AVAX on coinbase. could do either one. then on metamask you gotta add the avax network.

These are some good steps.

How to Add Avalanche Network to MetaMask - Step by Step Guide

I created a wallet also but don't feel like thats necessary.

So I have the avax on CB and I create the network on MM. I send the AVAX over to my MM wallet. It shows up on the erc side. So I use this website

Avalanche Bridge: Transfer Assets To and From Ethereum

to bridge the coins to the right network. I see coinbase wallet is supported as well as this walletconnect thing.

So i have my avax there and I'm ready to get some smrtr. I then go to their website

SmartCoin

But I can't buy on there so the link takes me to traderjoe. Thats another exchange. Pangolin is a good main one on avax also but thats irrelevant. So you connect your wallet and make sure its on the right network cuz it cant be on the eth one but rather the avax one you created. So you swap some coins for smrtr so you can have some of those.

Keep in mind: you can bridge over other coins from the eth network to the avax network. But you do need avax to pay fees, which are much less than eth. And you also need avax to combine them for the liquidity pools. I have some usdc in my MM so I been using that but anything can work I believe tho I could be wrong. Better something stable. I think there's an eth fee for swapping tho.

So you have your avax and smrtr. On the smartcoin farm website, click add liquidity and it'll take you to another trader joe site where you can add coins to the pool. I did max smrtr and had enough avax. could be the other way around. Whatever works. just don't use all your avax tho. so you add liquidity and it'll show on there how many lp coins you have. go back to the smart coin site and there should be an option to deposit your LP coins and confirm them. think it was like two transactions.

then on debank.com, search for your wallet address and at the top it'll give you the list of chains and press the avalanche button and you can track your stuff on there.

Other sites that I been messing with are beefy finance and snowball. here's a good access point for the ecosysytem.

Ecosystem: Marketplace | Avalanche

The tag that says DeFi prolly the best and most needed one but who knows what else is hidden inside this wonderful network.

@DLo this the one I wrote for AVAX recently. I use MM but if you use coinbase wallet I think that @satireprod and a few others use it but changing the network shouldn't be a big deal. You can get avax thru an exchange like CB and kucoin i beleive.

As far as FTM is concerned that one is a bit trickier. CB doesn't have it but i think kucoin does. I see binance does as well as uniswap. its only an issue cuz it needs to be bridged over to their network.

SpookySwap

This is the bridge.

Another one is

SpiritSwap

But there's a warning message on it that I experienced. It says

• FTM liquidity is low, bridging could take up to 48 hours. Bridging other tokens will be much faster.

So bridging over a stable coin and then getting FTM on their network would be better.

That bridge site also has for swapping coins and staking and liquidity pools.

So what you can do if you have stable coins on MM or another wallet in the ETH network, you can then bridge them over to the FTM one. I think coinbase and most exchanges won't have the FTM version anyways so you'll likely have to bridge them. They likely sell the ETH version. I see on CB that USDT is an eth coin. don't see about usdc but may be the same. just gotta make sure you're on the right network in your wallet.

Here's a guide to add FTM to your metamask wallet.

Set up Metamask - Fantom

There should be guides for other wallets as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@DLo this the one I wrote for AVAX recently. I use MM but if you use coinbase wallet I think that @satireprod and a few others use it but changing the network shouldn't be a big deal. You can get avax thru an exchange like CB and kucoin i beleive.

As far as FTM is concerned that one is a bit trickier. CB doesn't have it but i think kucoin does. I see binance does as well as uniswap. its only an issue cuz it needs to be bridged over to their network.

SpookySwap

This is the bridge.

Another one is

SpiritSwap

But there's a warning message on it that I experienced. It says

• FTM liquidity is low, bridging could take up to 48 hours. Bridging other tokens will be much faster.

So bridging over a stable coin and then getting FTM on their network would be better.

That bridge site also has for swapping coins and staking and liquidity pools.

So what you can do if you have stable coins on MM or another wallet in the ETH network, you can then bridge them over to the FTM one. I think coinbase and most exchanges won't have the FTM version anyways so you'll likely have to bridge them. They likely sell the ETH version. I see on CB that USDT is an eth coin. don't see about usdc but may be the same. just gotta make sure you're on the right network in your wallet.

Here's a guide to add FTM to your metamask wallet.

Set up Metamask - Fantom

There should be guides for other wallets as well.
Dap + Rep

I have MM and Trust Wallet.
I have CB and KuCoin so should have everything I need.

Appreciate the write up. They don't make this shyt easy but I'll figure it out.