1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
A lil tip for yall lookin for plays (besides getting in DRIP).

Hit up rugdoc.io to get into projects early. There's a launch calendar for tokens, farms, nft projects, etc. A lot of projects will hit up rugdoc for a review before launching but not all are legit so DYOR, MYOD always.

There's also nice tools and info there.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all going to want the native tokens for these DAOs that are popping up. Hella of projects popping up after forking their own version of OHM.

People are seeing how bad ETH 2.0 is needed with these great alternatives available already.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Any good Telegram groups around for Crypto calls?

I got a couple good ones from in here before but they all seem to be ghost now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just manually entered my portfolio on CoinGecko last night.

FTX's app just kept doing stupid shyt with the API sync from Coinbase and KuCoin, just want to accurately track my investments. Got tired of logging in and seeing it removing 300+ coins from my ALGO bag throwing off my totals. Would literally have to go in and manually delete the transaction that's supposed to be automated after linking it to the exchanges used to do it.

:camby:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why does Coinbase take such a big cut off each purchase?

I opened my first Coinbase account last week. They are TAXING on every transaction, but I'm so new to crypto I need the easy-to-use platform.

Makes high frequency trading difficult though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why does Coinbase take such a big cut off each purchase?
They're going to release a subscription model soon.

Coinbase gotta get revenue by all means with them being a publicly traded company. You can use Coinbase Pro to pay less fees, the trade off is you can't withdraw it immediately

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They're going to release a subscription model soon.

Coinbase gotta get revenue by all means with them being a publicly traded company. You can use Coinbase Pro to pay less fees, the trade off is you can't withdraw it immediately
Is there a cheaper/better alternative?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for ya. I was using kucoin on my old phone which I turned in. Got a new iPhone. My kucoin app ain’t working anymore. Can I just download a new app and use my old password and get a new two identifier to go back in? I might have some stacks from when I thought this shyt was a dead end. :myman: