1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Question for ya. I was using kucoin on my old phone which I turned in. Got a new iPhone. My kucoin app ain’t working anymore. Can I just download a new app and use my old password and get a new two identifier to go back in? I might have some stacks from when I thought this shyt was a dead end. :myman:
You may have to hit up their support, same thing happened with me. They'll ask if you can confirm some of the coins you were holding. They also have an SMS verification option they let you choose which may help after you get back into your account.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You may have to hit up their support, same thing happened with me. They'll ask if you can confirm some of the coins you were holding. They also have an SMS verification option they let you choose which may help after you get back into your account.

‘I don’t even remember which coins I was holding. Lol.. It was only like two. Damn….. I might be assed out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
‘I don’t even remember which coins I was holding. Lol.. It was only like two. Damn….. I might be assed out.
If you still use/have the email you used for it, you should be able to get in after getting in touch with them. Good luck breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally was able to get into this FTM-TOMB pool now that my FTM bridged over. Now to stack these rewards. Its a win all around cuz I got like $400 of TSHARE being staked and thats been going up. It gives rewards in TOMB, made like 6 of them past few days. Then the LP pool pays in tshares so I'm earning rewards for the other coin on both things. And Tomb up like 28.5% on the day. Plus FTM and BOO, native token of spookyswap, are both up over 20% also. I'll have to get more FTM but I'll be transferring over a stable coin in the future cuz that long ass wait to bridge is too stressful.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just completed crypto.com verification just incase I need to grab something on there and to explore the features on the platform.

Surprisingly, they let me link a credit card to it to buy crypto
:leon:

They wouldn't let me link my debit card which is tied to my brokerage account. And I get this KYC is important, but whenever they ask for my SSN I'm like... :patrice:

To do bank transfers they asked for an address and social. I just gave em my credit card for now.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just completed crypto.com verification just incase I need to grab something on there and to explore the features on the platform.

Surprisingly, they let me link a credit card to it to buy crypto
:leon:.

Didn't work for me, had to use debit card. Did it happen to be a Visa credit card? I think Visa is more friendly to crypto that MC.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't work for me, had to use debit card. Did it happen to be a Visa credit card? I think Visa is more friendly to crypto that MC.
Yea, Visa Amazon card. If you buy a lot from Amazon it's good. Gives you 5% back on all Amazon purchases. It's through Chase Bank

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What are you trying to move and where you holding it now?

I don’t have anything now. I’m trying to figure out the cheapest way to get funds into KuCoin to buy Rose. I was looking at tether, but it looks like that’s on the Eth network.