1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Many of these "promising" projects that some of these coins are backed on is bullshyt. There's way too many sharks that smell blood and are throwing bait for people who are trying to get rich quick.

This shyt is largely a giant social experiment. I can't say much more than that, the alphabet boys are watching.
:mjlol: at this cop out.

say what you gotta say :mjpls:

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
All this crypto shyt is cap. Put money in at your own risk. If you're in the red right now I'd advise you to hold and sell only if you need to.

it is mostly scams and a lot of the non scams that will survive are fed related. None of that means it ain’t the future and you can’t make money on it. shyt housing a scam too stocks as well lmao shiny rocks too and oil :dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hate how complex this damn shyt is. Especially with all these blockchains.

Still waiting on my damn FTM to transfer over from ERC to FTM. Says confirming since last night. :mindblown:

And then now I had some CRO in MM and I wanted to send it to Keplr for staking. I had some in there and remembered I had sold some OSMO and JUNO rewards for them. Come to find out that I can't just straight up send the coins cuz the wallet adress don't work so I had to go thru some token migration site on that too. :childplease:

All these damn bridges and migrations making shyt difficult. :martin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shib to a penny, fukk a marketcap, fukk the figures, fukk the math!!! :pacspit:
This is honestly the best strategy. If Dodge can hit 0.70 then literally any coin can potentially moon.

SHIB easily has the most potential to do so, especially with full mainstream adoption.

SHIB will be a nice bag for everyone in 2-3 years. Remember it took Dodge 5 years to start moving.

HODL is the best strategy.

IN THE MEAN TIME< GET IN THESE DAOS!!!

Getting over 1K a day in these things. Makes coin watching must less stressful.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hate how complex this damn shyt is. Especially with all these blockchains.

Still waiting on my damn FTM to transfer over from ERC to FTM. Says confirming since last night. :mindblown:

And then now I had some CRO in MM and I wanted to send it to Keplr for staking. I had some in there and remembered I had sold some OSMO and JUNO rewards for them. Come to find out that I can't just straight up send the coins cuz the wallet adress don't work so I had to go thru some token migration site on that too. :childplease:

All these damn bridges and migrations making shyt difficult. :martin:
Had the same problem with FTM thats why i said fukk it. But i was able to get FTM onto my wallet by using ELK finance. Try it out if your having trouble loading FTM into your initial wallet so you can activate a bridge.

SWAP will NOT COMPLETE if you have no FTM in you receiving wallet to pay for GAS fees.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Had the same problem with FTM thats why i said fukk it. But i was able to get FTM onto my wallet by using ELK finance. Try it out if your having trouble loading FTM into your initial wallet so you can activate a bridge.

SWAP will NOT COMPLETE if you have no FTM in you receiving wallet to pay for GAS fees.

Yeah I'll have to try that for next time. I got some in there already and adding more so gas is enough. I think I read something about them being short on available ftm on the network or bridge. Like lack of liquidity.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I'll have to try that for next time. I got some in there already and adding more so gas is enough. I think I read something about them being short on available ftm on the network or bridge. Like lack of liquidity.
Yup. FTM is very early.

Much better blockchains with much better experiences, Especially AVAX. Easily has the best DAOs currently.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Breh how do you find your potential coins to buy? What's the best place to research

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
it is mostly scams and a lot of the non scams that will survive are fed related. None of that means it ain’t the future and you can’t make money on it. shyt housing a scam too stocks as well lmao shiny rocks too and oil :dead:

Yeah I agree, I'm just saying alot of people out here are getting gassed up on investing on shady and even false premises. That's not to say you can't make a come up out of it or that it's going anywhere

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yup. FTM is very early.

Much better blockchains with much better experiences, Especially AVAX. Easily has the best DAOs currently.

It went thru. Just checked debank and it was on there thankfully. Gotta make some moves later on now that it transferred over finally.

Yeah my two favorites now are ftm and avax. Been moving towards them instead of eth. I'm liking these new blockchains and projects. They gonna keep getting better too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh how do you find your potential coins to buy? What's the best place to research

Wherever you could find. Sometimes by word of mouth. My two biggest winners have been thru that. Shiba I learned about from the coli investing discord and saitama I learned about cuz @ORDER_66 was talking about it. But not just those. Link I found out about cuz @Low quality poster was promoting it last year after covid started. I think I heard about atom on here also. So this place is good. Twitter also. Just following the coins you're invested in, or the hashtags, people will mention other coins. Reddit too like r/cryptomoonshots or whatever other pages. But those are mostly meme coins. They got r/cryptocurrency and other pages built on more stable projects. Google News and following topics of crypto can also have you coming across new coins. Sites like coingecko.com and dextools that shows a top ten list. Just gotta keep your ear to the streets and see what you come across. Most of the stuff that's popping will be mentioned on here somehow. But just keep an eye out anywhere on social media. Search hashtags, join your coins discord, do research before investing.