1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
All this crypto shyt is cap. Put money in at your own risk. If you're in the red right now I'd advise you to hold and sell only if you need to.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Like basically the entire crypto market
Eh.... when we have new chains popping up basically everyday with actual working smart contracts doing the same shyt Cardano claim its gonna do..... IJS, until they actually have full operable dapps I'll remain a skeptic. Once they hit there's gonna be more money moving into it for sure. Until then there's plenty money to be made elsewhere.

All this crypto shyt is cap. Put money in at your own risk. If you're in the red right now I'd advise you to hold and sell only if you need to.
If all you into is shytcoins or just buying and holding you might think that.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm betting on it, it's a project meant to help people not solely make money, it's not hyped at all like some people in this thread would lead you to think, at this point there isn't a single project besides Bitcoin that has actually made a big impact on global society so as it stands any project looking to provide a legitimate service and/or solve legitimate issues should be something you should look in to. People in this thread act like cardano gonna bring in the new depression or something but it's completely reasonable Solana could get it's network shutdown by a couple of bad actors if it came down to it (but it's still a good project tho, check it out if you haven't)
You have any good resources or videos I can look into it more?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
How’s it cap?
Many of these "promising" projects that some of these coins are backed on is bullshyt. There's way too many sharks that smell blood and are throwing bait for people who are trying to get rich quick.

This shyt is largely a giant social experiment. I can't say much more than that, the alphabet boys are watching.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hearing about this Hector DAO thing on FTM network.

HectorDAO

Hector DAO aims to become the de-facto reserve currency of the FTM Opera network, one which is truly owned and maintained by a decentralised protocol which serves the majority. Our goal is for $HEC to be a common trading pair which is backed by real assets.

Showing a current APY on that site of
372,982.2%

Which is insane. Its about $345 per coin. I sent some Link from CB over earlier and bout to swap it for a stable coin to get 2 of these coins and try it out.

I found a subreddit for it too. First read about it on Fantom Finance sub then see it has its own.

I'm about to try this out. Is HEC the only thing that can be staked right now? I'm on here looking at it, APY is over 330K
:mjlol:

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm about to try this out. Is HEC the only thing that can be staked right now? I'm on here looking at it, APY is over 330K
:mjlol:

:yeshrug:
Yeah far as I've seen. Haven't looked too much into their ecosystem. I'm hearing something about it being related to OHM or based on it. That's another DAO. DAO starting to gain popularity recently. Might be big in the future. DAO, defi, gamefi, metaverse, all sectors that will be growing like crazy in 2022 and beyond.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah far as I've seen. Haven't looked too much into their ecosystem. I'm hearing something about it being related to OHM or based on it. That's another DAO. DAO starting to gain popularity recently. Might be big in the future. DAO, defi, gamefi, metaverse, all sectors that will be growing like crazy in 2022 and beyond.
Yeah, just like Wonderland with TIME

My homie sent me this video yesterday morning before I saw your post about HectorDAO. It's a fork of OHM, just like Wonderland is. Hector is built on FTM's chain and Wonderland is on AVAX's.

Since I already have some FTM and know my way around some, I was like I'll try it out. Now I'm contemplating if I want to just dip into the the FTM I have or just add some funds to get the HEC to stake it.
:jbhmm:

Daps
Many of these "promising" projects that some of these coins are backed on is bullshyt. There's way too many sharks that smell blood and are throwing bait for people who are trying to get rich quick.

This shyt is largely a giant social experiment. I can't say much more than that, the alphabet boys are watching.

I actually agree with your first paragraph. However I don’t believe all crypto is cap.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Not sure. Right now, it looks like a lot of predictions won't be coming true. Like the PlanB one that a lot of people talk about:

Nov>98K

I don't think Bitcoin is going up 40k in the next 8 days. That would be a crazy jump.

Yeah BTC needs something miraculous to happen for btc to hit those numbers :mjpls:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah, just like Wonderland with TIME

My homie sent me this video yesterday morning before I saw your post about HectorDAO. It's a fork of OHM, just like Wonderland is. Hector is built on FTM's chain and Wonderland is on AVAX's.

Since I already have some FTM and know my way around some, I was like I'll try it out. Now I'm contemplating if I want to just dip into the the FTM I have or just add some funds to get the HEC to stake it.
:jbhmm:

Pumpkin DAO another good one on FTM. I put in 9 the other night and made 1 back already. What I want to get into is this FTM-Tomb pool on tomb.finance. I got some tshare staked on there but the ftm-tomb pool at 254% apr and .70 daily apr. Only issue is the bridge be slow as hell. I transferred over some FTM from erc chain last night and its still pending. Had swapped an eth of saitama profit so figured I'd use it on FTM but still waiting for the transfer to go thru. I been reading of others having delays on the bridge as well.

I heard about the wonderland one but I think it was too expensive from what I remember. I have the SMRTR one thats my main one on AVAX network and a few stable coin LP but not sure if I have any DAOs. I'll have to research some.