1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how much I need to get that??

My value is about 1500 dollars on there. Like nearly 5.5 avax coins and about 406.5k smrtr. Guessing it corresponds with the 10% thing side 150 is 10% of 1500. And that was daily but I haven't checked today to see if it went up more. They give rewards in smrtr coins from what I saw. So I figure whatever you put would be 10% of that total. And I got another coin on the hot seat that is close to tempting me to swap it if it doesn't get it's shyt together soon. :francis:

But yeah definitely gotta look to add more of things go well for these next few days to week. Gonna test the waters a bit and see.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's on Fantom network. Could bridge with spookyswap or spiritswap. Spooky the main one and the one I use. If you got metamask create a fantom network. I posted some info last night. If any issues get at me and I'll hit you back thru out the night.

I got everything together, even was about to stake it and then it said I needed some FTM (like 0.0001) to make the transaction go through....I got like 70 FTM on my Metamask Ethereum side...try to bridge them to the FTM side, it say the Max is 10 and the Minimum is 50..yeah I'm lost lol...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got everything together, even was about to stake it and then it said I needed some FTM (like 0.0001) to make the transaction go through....I got like 70 FTM on my Metamask Ethereum side...try to bridge them to the FTM side, it say the Max is 10 and the Minimum is 50..yeah I'm lost lol...

You using spookyswap to bridge? Try spiritswap if not multichain.xyz is what I had to end up using last night.

Ftm is the eth of the network so gotta keep some on deck.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You using spookyswap to bridge? Try spiritswap if not multichain.xyz is what I had to end up using last night.

Ftm is the eth of the network so gotta keep some on deck.
no doubt :salute:will try both (Spiritswap then multi chain.xyz if that doesn't work). About how many pumpkin did you stake?