1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron::gladbron: wow .. no words...

One more thing crypto.com is smart. What better arena than to name it as crypto.com. Not sure if the site is open to foreigner yet. But if the site is what better American sports brand than the Lakers. No American team is as well known as the Lakers. Hell I worked in China and Czech republic and you would see a joker there with a shaq or Kobe Jersey on. Even the local news would say if the Lakers or (fill in lebron team) won or loss.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yes its here to stay. If you an adopter today in crypto. It would be like buying apple stock in 2013 when it was 14 bucks.

All the big hedge funds and billionaires are in bitcoin. Which is why they spread so much fud and understand it is a store of wealth.

No way ELON, Cathie Woods, chase and these big banks would be in bitcoin if it wasn't here to stay. Especially cathie who is big on longterm investments. No way banks would be scared of exchanges and USDC interest rates if crypto was a Fad. No way the IMF would be worried about countries adopting bitcoin and moving from the US dollar if this was a fad. Finally no way professional athletes and politicians (mayors) would be asking to get paid in bitcoin if this was not here to stay.

Eli from what happened to common sense says the same thing.
That’s why it’s dumb to talk about a potential bear market like 2019. These corporations have too much money invested. 50-55k could be the bottom during the next bear market.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eli from what happened to common sense says the same thing.
That’s why it’s dumb to talk about a potential bear market like 2019. These corporations have too much money invested. 50-55k could be the bottom during the next bear market.

Yep and if looking at the past. Where a bear market knocks bitcoin down 75%. A run to 200k makes the bottom 50k. Also I think the hedge funds are now moving money out of the stock market and into bitcoin and real estate. Think this will be their new hustle with adoption in rotating money back and forth out the market and into bitcoin or vice versa..depending which one is growing faster.

IMO it's harder for them to manipulate crypto because its 24/7, truly global and a lot of retail who been in so long they ain't selling for shyt no matter what whales do to manipulate prices. Then you got regular folks creating coins daily (some scams some great projects). Plus retailer and big wigs can put their coins on a cold wallet and the coins can disappear for years and years.

Daps
Yep and if looking at the past. Where a bear market knocks bitcoin down 75%. A run to 200k makes the bottom 50k. Also I think the hedge funds are now moving money out of the stock market and into bitcoin and real estate. Think this will be their new hustle with adoption in rotating money back and forth out the market and into bitcoin or vice versa..depending which one is growing faster.

IMO it's harder for them to manipulate crypto because its 24/7, truly global and a lot of retail who been in so long they ain't selling for shyt no matter what whales do to manipulate prices. Then you got regular folks creating coins daily (some scams some great projects). Plus retailer and big wigs can put their coins on a cold wallet and the coins can disappear for years and years.

I think Hedge Funds are partially responsible for meme coins running crazy. They run up crazy with no explanation at all then just fall into hibernation. There’s no way major players aren’t involved in that.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
One more thing crypto.com is smart. What better arena than to name it as crypto.com. Not sure if the site is open to foreigner yet. But if the site is what better American sports brand than the Lakers. No American team is as well known as the Lakers. Hell I worked in China and Czech republic and you would see a joker there with a shaq or Kobe Jersey on. Even the local news would say if the Lakers or (fill in lebron team) won or loss.

Out of all the news the crypto I've heard this year this is the wildest. Im Still processing this :mindblown:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yes its here to stay. If you an adopter today in crypto. It would be like buying apple stock in 2013 when it was 14 bucks.

All the big hedge funds and billionaires are in bitcoin. Which is why they spread so much fud and understand it is a store of wealth.

No way ELON, Cathie Woods, chase and these big banks would be in bitcoin if it wasn't here to stay. Especially cathie who is big on longterm investments. No way banks would be scared of exchanges and USDC interest rates if crypto was a Fad. No way the IMF would be worried about countries adopting bitcoin and moving from the US dollar if this was a fad. Finally no way professional athletes and politicians (mayors) would be asking to get paid in bitcoin if this was not here to stay.
So i should go ahead and pull this trigger on this shyt (CRO) is what youre saying :lupe:

Daps
CRO and gala are showing the CB effect is still a thing for coins under $1

CRO was at .22 so it doubled, gala was at .11 so we’ll see.

GALA is currently at .22, so within 24 hours of being listed on CB it doubled. The low penny coins/tokens CB listings are an easy way to quickly double your money.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i should go ahead and pull this trigger on this shyt (CRO) is what youre saying :lupe:

Not financial advise. But I been pulling this trigger the last two days on cro. This shyt will be here for awhile. They trying to be the robinhood of crypto for novice investors. They got credit cards to and the best marketing of any of the so called exchanges.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went ahead and got a little GALA.

CRO and gala are showing the CB effect is still a thing for coins under $1

CRO was at .22 so it doubled, gala was at .11 so we’ll see.

Nice first day at CB, up 115% - Gala price today, GALA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Should have gotten more as always.

----------------
As far as the Crypto.com name, it was reportedly sold for $12 million in 2018

"Registered in 1993 by Matt Blaze, a professor of computer and information science at the University of Pennsylvania who sits on the board of directors of the Tor Project, the domain has attracted a vast amount of interest as you’d expect given the explosion of crypto in recent years. However, Blaze has turned down all offers.

In January, Blaze repeated that the domain was “not for sale” and that people shouldn’t both to contact him — as The Verge noted — however fast forward to July and he has parted with it after Monaco, a crypto project best-known for developing a crypto debit card, bought the domain in an undisclosed deal."

TechCrunch is part of the Yahoo family of brands

All the best domains were snapped up in the mid 90's, the single name category killer names.

Last edited:
Daps
Also want to add if you buying a ledger (maybe even a trezor). Learn from the data breach. Use a dummy email address (don't leave your phone number) and have have the wallet sent to a P.O. Box. That way if there is a data breach with the company again the scammers and the hackers don't have your real address and name.

I been doing this just because. Glad to know I was right