1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here foaming at the mouth for us to lose our $
:scust: Miserable mfs

idk he seems genuinely concerned…recognize his avi from the SHIB thread…don’t think it’s hate…he’s rightfully concerned but there’s still room not to panic tho imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what happened with ICP?

saw some guy talking down on it on twitter and checked the price…shyt was over $700 at one point earlier in the year…now it’s just over $40…I’m not looking into buying it, just genuinely curious why it fell so hard

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
what happened with ICP?

saw some guy talking down on it on twitter and checked the price…shyt was over $700 at one point earlier in the year…now it’s just over $40…I’m not looking into buying it, just genuinely curious why it fell so hard

It was over priced at launch and Influencers like Bitboy and Coin Bureau hyped it up.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China probably isn’t even putting this news out. Big investors just like to blame “China” while they themselves crash the market. shyt is a hoax and China is the scapegoat. Atleast that’s my theory

Exactly.

You think whales give a damn about Biden or China? They time dumps around news to bring out the panic sellers then buy up what they sold.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I thought we still had two weeks left in november, and that december came after november :yeshrug:

BTC hit ATH this month btw…month ain’t over yet :hubie:

I agree with you breh.:manny:

We all know Nobody truly knows what will happen but I respect the fact that you actually made a call of what you anticipate to happen.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya well that shyt better stop dropping here then:pachaha:

*edit*

still dropping tho :francis:

last time my portfolio hit this recent “low” was at the start of november before they voted on the infrastructure bill which had the crypto provision…fwiw BTC bounced back and hit a new ATH about a week after that

I still want to find that post where dude said it would max out at around $70k…I can’t remember what his reasoning was…I don’t think it was FUD but his sentiment wasn’t popular at the time tho

Was it this one?

No. I don't think it will until next year. Likely go on a run past 50k and maybe set a new ATH late in the year below 75k but I don't think it hits 100. Now I don't think it crashes or anything like that. Might see 30k by Labor Day tho. Of course the sooner it sees 30k the better for the bounceback. Daily chart looking ugly, weekly chart looking ugly. All the setbacks it had recently definitely hurt. Of course the price its at now is around the price the 12/28/20 candle closed at, which was like January 3rd or whatever that Sunday was. So its back to start of 2021 prices. Compared to start of 2020 price around 7355, it hasn't been a complete disaster. I just think its had too much resistance lately, plus rumors of more like inflation talk and I hear that Yellen wants the SEC to look into regulating it later this month. May those and other things happen, who knows, but the market and especially BTC is not in too good of a shape right now. Hopefully something happens to change that. Or maybe more dipping in price will cause more people to throw some money on it. But it'll see 100k in 2022 is my prediction. I have more confidence in ETH reaching 10k sooner than BTC reaches 100k.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was it this one?

nah it was more recent like maybe within the last month or two…it wasn’t a person who posted in here too often I don’t think…he said his max price prediction for the year (around $70k) before it would drop and I think he even posted a video…BTC was over $60k at that point so the general consensus was there was no way BTC would only just go up 10% more before crashing