Veteran
Supporter
Daps

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there’s a fukked up outlier exchange (foblgate) that shows it priced at $0.00009

dunno if that factored into it

It corrected, should have checked other places before I posted.

Looks like the bleeding stopped, all my 1 hrs are green.

Working on Xmas list, trying to think of crypto related gifts.

My ledger 24 word phrase is just laying around. They sell some steel tube for like $100 but that's kind crazy I think. Buy a password protected/encrypted drive just for cyrpto? Maybe, take 1 have and do something with it. A safe, not sure. What are good gifts for a crypto lover.

If BTC hits - Nov>98K, Dec>135K

Might get some PlanB gear, honor the knowledge.

gBUVNH89_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
messing with these unfamiliar exchanges a bit more tonight. I said fukk it and threw the 89 SNOB coins I had into staking for 2 years. Let me set a calendar reminder on that. Was thinking of doing the month to month but I likely wouldn't have gotten much more and the monthly hassle of claiming and restaking was too much for a few bucks. I then went to that beefy finance exchange and thru the avax network I was able to enter a pool of avax-dai using some pangolin app. Like 1 avax and whatever the dai was. Paying 101% apparently. I had to send most of my dai, like 2k worth over from CB cuz that 2% was nothing compared to these rates. I see DAI staking on snowball up to 35%. Then they also have the pools on beefy finance. I check first the avax side and they got one high rate pool with some blizz coin thats been out a few days only and already dropped from 5 bucks to like 50 cents. :gucci: don't know about that one. I switched my MM over to the bsc network and they got some higher pools but a few aren't taking deposits and some of these coins look unfamiliar. i see an elk-dai at like 6k% but deposits paused. Everything else involving DAI pays a much lower rate than the Snowball site. I would have to convert something over to the binance side and I just found some random bridge from binance.org that said it was being closed down on 11/25.:beli: So if I need to bridge something back or to bsc, I can't after 11/25. Also see a popup about part of the services not being available to users of the USA. Let me not try to bridge anything and halfway thru they pull some shyt like wrong country fukker, these our coins now. :martin:

I would have to swap my dai for more avax and another coin to take advantage of some of these pools. I see usdc-avax offering 113% which sounds good but I would have to swap my dai for avax and then send over some usdc from the erc side. Unless I just split the DAI in half and do it like that instead. Save my USDC for now until one of these low balance meme coins hit.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the bleeding stopped, all my 1 hrs are green.
Jinxed it. Bitcoin close to a 1 month low, under 60k.

"The global crypto market cap is $2.57T, a 10.39% decrease over the last day"

Now, I'm down 13%.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the main reason why I’m still positive about an EOY run is I can’t see any reason for whales to “panic” sell so early off the strength of the biden signing (which I don’t think goes into effect immediately)…I’d be more nervous that they’d be interested in wiping the board and taking profit if we were in the middle of december…I just gotta wait and see

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the main reason why I’m still positive about an EOY run is I can’t see any reason for whales to “panic” sell so early off the strength of the biden signing (which I don’t think goes into effect immediately)…I’d be more nervous that they’d be interested in wiping the board and taking profit if we were in the middle of december…I just gotta wait and see

Yeah, not worried about it, normal stuff. Could be the:

"History tells us of a 10% correction before take off."

which matches:

The global crypto market cap is $2.56T, a 10.73% decrease over the last day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, not worried about it, normal stuff. Could be the:

"History tells us of a 10% correction before take off."

which matches:

The global crypto market cap is $2.56T, a 10.73% decrease over the last day.

ya well that shyt better stop dropping here then:pachaha:

*edit*

still dropping tho :francis:

last time my portfolio hit this recent “low” was at the start of november before they voted on the infrastructure bill which had the crypto provision…fwiw BTC bounced back and hit a new ATH about a week after that

I still want to find that post where dude said it would max out at around $70k…I can’t remember what his reasoning was…I don’t think it was FUD but his sentiment wasn’t popular at the time tho

Last edited:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it’s a damn joke at this point…not even mad :russ:

I’m more concerned tho when the US plays hardball :francis:

…but they not gonna shake me out of my long holds this time :hubie:
China probably isn’t even putting this news out. Big investors just like to blame “China” while they themselves crash the market. shyt is a hoax and China is the scapegoat. Atleast that’s my theory