1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its discount time. Scooping up some more coins for the low.

I'm looking at POLY right now. Its up :leostare:

I'm thinking over whether its worth buying given one of the founders of cardano helped start it.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Might as well bring on that 35% crash before liftoff... you won't do that will you market?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
To my yield farmers out there does anybody use rug doctor to check how secure liquidity pools are?? Plenty sure this was brought up already but to all others pretty good site to have in the arsenal.

RugDoc

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I salute the teachers and educators with patience out there cuz I sure as hell don't have it at times.

My boy calls me telling me that now all of a sudden you need eth on metamask to send coins to CB. I was like :dahell:, you always did.
So he sends me this pic from an old transaction back in October.

kBh3wMd.jpg

Talking about it says zero eth and that they pulled it out of his shib even tho etherscan showed like a $25 transaction fee. Don't know if it was from shiba or what it was. So he then tries to send another and gets this with gas showing.

pie3X37.jpg

He asks if he should send some ETH from CB and I ask him if he has some not staking since those are locked and he says that I'm confusing myself. :mjtf:

So then he asks me if its cheaper to buy ETH on metamask after I told him that sending from CB was like $12 when I tried sending like $200. I told him that I never purchased on MM so I wouldn't know the cost of gas fees. And he was like oh I was showing you that sending it from coinbase is better. I'm just sitting here like :what: all confused at his babbling.

He said it was more confusing over the phone. I'm like yeah cuz he don't know what he's talking about.

You ask the teacher how to add 1 and 2 and the teacher goes you can either do 1+2 or 2+1 and you over there telling the teacher that 1+2 is the easier method and waste time asking the question. :mindblown:

He was panicking too bout to sell all his shib and everything else too cuz shyt was dipping. :heh:

Can't have paper hands out here. :francis: