1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My boy calls me just earlier talking about the new bill cuz I had shared it with him last week. He over there talking about it like he had called it. On some "I knew all along". This guy the crypto fortune teller. :troll:

Now they gonna rug pull all the coins, btc, eth, all of them per his call. :russ:

He a fortune teller with this. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy calls me just earlier talking about the new bill cuz I had shared it with him last week. He over there talking about it like he had called it. On some "I knew all along". This guy the crypto fortune teller. :troll:

Now they gonna rug pull all the coins, btc, eth, all of them per his call. :russ:

He a fortune teller with this. :mjgrin:

ya there’ll probably be a couple of “I told you so” “crypto’s a scam” threads popping up soon…only for them to eat crow a few days later

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I'm just not seeing BTC to 100k by the end of the year.

It will hit 100k by the end of the year.. imo. I'm rolling with Plan B on this one. He's been in this game for a while his charts worked time and time again like breh said revisit your coins by January and take these dips as buying opportunities because when its gone its gone. It happens all the time when you reassess your comments in the future you will say "I Wish i would have invested more." Not financial advice of course.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes you do :ufdup:

Install SafePal wallet. Open the Binance Dapp.

Just make sure you send funds to the Binance Wallet addresses in the Dapp. You have full access to Binance with limit orders and stop losses.

So even if I live in texas where binance.us bans me from the site. I am able to use the safepal wallet and buy binance coins?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My only question is whether we got some more bleeding to do or should I buy these dips now. I'm not exactly loaded but I'm holding regardless :yeshrug:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only question is whether we got some more bleeding to do or should I buy these dips now. I'm not exactly loaded but I'm holding regardless :yeshrug:
Half of the crypto I'm holding dipped 8% or higher last 24 hours, I bought some more. If you're not sure if it will dip anymore, you could split it up. Do half of what you might spend today, do the other half tomorrow. Could do 1/3, 1/3, 1/3. But for me, I wait till the 10% dips to buy, so today I buy.

Read this, have no idea if it's true:
"History tells us of a 10% correction before take off."

I guess overall market - "The global crypto market cap is $2.68T, a 6.65% decrease over the last day."

My portfolio - 6.54%, so pretty much in line with the overall market.

We'll see, again, if predictions are to become true, it should start taking off a bit soon.

Maybe, it's the calm before the storm.