1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What is this that yall are talking about? What's the thought process behind this and how do you do it?

It's changing your eth address to a custom name. I posted an article a bit easier yesterday. Ens.domains is the website. It does cost money, depending on how many characters, plus gas but that can be when gas is low. What it does is change your wallet address to what you want it to be. Like you can put yours as slimkid07.eth and people can put that instead of the long ass letters and numbers that usually show. You can do it for a year minimum, not sure the maximum. It's one name for all and it works with wallets like cb, mm, keplr, and exchanges like uniswap and a bunch of others. The site has more info and a list of all of them. We still early in this crypto thing so who knows what could be created in the future and how things might work. Could be that those address might be used for peer to peer transfers, or people getting paid from their jobs like that, who knows. I gotta mess around with it more.

Another thing I'm thinking is the possibility of flipping domains. It's easy to create a new wallet and then adding custom .eth address to it. Except instead of .com it's a .eth. But it's not as widely used yet to determine what the possibilities with it are. That's why I think we gotta see how things look within the next 5 years cuz it'll be completely different. Things like this are still early but could have a bigger change in a few years.

Daps
It's changing your eth address to a custom name. I posted an article a bit easier yesterday. Ens.domains is the website. It does cost money, depending on how many characters, plus gas but that can be when gas is low. What it does is change your wallet address to what you want it to be. Like you can put yours as slimkid07.eth and people can put that instead of the long ass letters and numbers that usually show. You can do it for a year minimum, not sure the maximum. It's one name for all and it works with wallets like cb, mm, keplr, and exchanges like uniswap and a bunch of others. The site has more info and a list of all of them. We still early in this crypto thing so who knows what could be created in the future and how things might work. Could be that those address might be used for peer to peer transfers, or people getting paid from their jobs like that, who knows. I gotta mess around with it more.

Another thing I'm thinking is the possibility of flipping domains. It's easy to create a new wallet and then adding custom .eth address to it. Except instead of .com it's a .eth. But it's not as widely used yet to determine what the possibilities with it are. That's why I think we gotta see how things look within the next 5 years cuz it'll be completely different. Things like this are still early but could have a bigger change in a few years.

i seen domain names on open sea selling for multiple Eths. :wow: So many ways to make it now.

Daps
Glitch is gonna be huge, lot of y’all gonna regret not buying under .50 when it was first being talked about by myself and I forget who the other poster was who’s been in it.

It’s still under 150 mil MC, 1.70 a token and under 80 mil circulating w/ total supply of 88 mil and has 5xed since beginning of September… if you missed out on that crazy KDA run, seriously buy this. This is easily a double digit token.. when it’s over 10 y’all gonna fomoing in

:francis: :usure::hubie:

Them Tokenomics are too strong to ignore.
:lupe:

Daps
Glitch is gonna be huge, lot of y’all gonna regret not buying under .50 when it was first being talked about by myself and I forget who the other poster was who’s been in it.

It’s still under 150 mil MC, 1.70 a token and under 80 mil circulating w/ total supply of 88 mil and has 5xed since beginning of September… if you missed out on that crazy KDA run, seriously buy this. This is easily a double digit token.. when it’s over 10 y’all gonna fomoing in

:wow: Been looking at this. Ready to pull the trigger.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I posted about LPT in August, literally was around 20 dollars for a while... If it makes y'all feel better I didn't buy any either, waiting for it to drop and then boom
:francis:

Arweave is another one that has exploded since this post
:snoop:

i got a free airdrop (from no idea where) of 2.x LPT into a metamask wallet a while back. i just ignored it. now it is worth around 150 USD.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Say less.

I remember looking at a video for it back before the mainnet went live. Been on my watchlist ever since then. I see it's been continuously going up since then.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:wow: Been looking at this. Ready to pull the trigger.

what are you waiting on man for it to go to 5 then jumping in? Myself and someone else been telling y’all about the strong tokenomics since it was like .38 cents. It’s the best slept on gem in crypto right now. No whales or big accounts talking about it. Hop in before mainnet.

even when market dumped yesterday it recovered strong and then hit ATH