1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm kinda annoyed right now brehs. My homie was showing me how you can use Nexo to gain more interest for holding crypto over there but trying to buy the Nexo tokens has been a complete pain in the ass. They still haven't approved my transaction from 9am.

Yall think I BTC going to keep going up? Trying to figure out if I should invest now or wait till the end of the week when my check hits

I'm sitting here wondering if i should throw the bag on BTC to 70k or ETH to 5k.

Or wait for a Solana opportunity. :patrice:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Why do y’all always wanna jump on when it’s running?? When Bitcoin was at 30, why didn’t y’all jump in?
Screenshot-20211108-234128-You-Tube.jpg

:lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
My boy talking about he was in btc before anyone when I told him it was reaching 70k and he said he bout to be rich. Motherfukker gave Satoshi the idea, that's how early he was. :troll::mjlol::deadmanny:

I asked if he had a whole btc and he didn't answer. Said he got in at 6.5k. I said yeah but you been buying and selling this whole time and didn't start with a whole coin.
He even flipped some of his crypto to shib recently. :russ:

He gonna be rich but he won't dare compare accounts with me. :sas1:

Since he such an expert. :sas2:

:picard::dahell::damn::mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Bitcoin hit all time high, almost 68,000 now

Bitcoin price today, BTC to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Remember the PlanB prediction for this month is 98 k.

----------
Cardano, I keep going back and forth on this one. Some have some bold predictions saying it's going to pop. Hasn't been doing much of anything for a long time but making a little move today

Cardano price today, ADA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Cardano is warming up cause alot of projects are releasing in December and into next year. This a marathon not a race, it happens all the time in crypto. Devs try to rush everything they can into a project and either end up falling flat on their face or delay and constantly delay or just straight up end up lying about crucial parts of whatever issues spurring nobody knows to keep up appearances. I think we gotta reground ourselves times and give these history defining projects as much time as they need to work.

We are not banks! We are realistic. That's my new slogan.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why do y’all always wanna jump on when it’s running?? When Bitcoin was at 30, why didn’t y’all jump in?
I didn't even know what this was till this year and didn't get in until it was already 40k. You gonna offer advice or naw