1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is the only thing that worried me about the anticipated "parabolic Q4."
Biden and the machine doing everything they can to stop it.

I've said before that we're all in a race to get rich before they shut this shyt down for the regular folk.
That's why I don't hate the meme coins and have a side meme coin portfolio because they can change things in an instant and block us from future gains from our legit portfolios.

fukking hos man.
Well, nikkas voted for these c*nts so be mad at the voters.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Are you this disrespectful in real life?
giphy.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone into crypto needs to read this thread

Speaking to some whale friends of mine a lot of them are increasing stable exposure and I increased mine a few days ago actually

Welp so much for BTC hitting 100k this may spark a bear season of...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Speaking to some whale friends of mine a lot of them are increasing stable exposure and I increased mine a few days ago actually

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8300.pdf

I think when there's more institutions that are offering crypto payment services/cards etc there may be a way to get around this

:patrice:

If your exchange has a card that is backed by a stablecoin, technically you could take your gains, put it into a stablecoin on your exchange that has a debit or credit carded backed by it and never have to cash out FIAT

:jbhmm:

Just a thought

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That thread is bs by some random person on the internet.

"Taproot mixing? You're hosed, you become a felon for using Wasabi. Mining pools that aren't doxxed? Felony. NFTs >10k, you go to jail. Programming payments in installments to keep sums <10k, also a felony. *Writing software* even some .js app logic in a wallet to assist, jail."

Where?:
26 U.S. Code § 6050I - Returns relating to cash received in trade or business, etc.

If you're making any type of money in this, simply get an accountant, they're not that much. I've had one since 2002, for my affiliate marketing/domaining business. Now my accountant will handle some Crypto stuff. I know sites like Coinbase have it where you can just do a download, give that to your accountant.

Basically, pay your taxes, be truthful about what you earn etc. Again, getting an accountant helps.

Some may not want to do that and if that's the game you play, things can go bad.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's called structuring. The feds on that too

Is there a specific timeframe for that? Not saying I'm encouraging or involved in any criminal activity of any of y'all are spies for the government. But if you take out 9500 every week or two weeks or month, is that still structuring? How much would one have to wait before the feds start asking questions? Even tho I'm sure they'll trip about any time these days.