1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Forget which one of the brehs/brehettes that suggested Bezoge Earth MONTHS ago but after seemingly falling off the face of the earth in the summer it's been picking up steam over the last few weeks (up 40/50% today)

Daps
Forget which one of the brehs/brehettes that suggested Bezoge Earth MONTHS ago but after seemingly falling off the face of the earth in the summer it's been picking up steam over the last few weeks (up 40/50% today)

Last week I had like $300 in my wallet, now it’s over $3k :mjlol: to think I was gonna sell this coin a month ago to buy movie tickets

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any word on this new coin Dogelon?

Any brehs on it? or is it a scam

nah it’s been listed on kucoin since may…just got listed on crypto.com

it’s also been on OKEX but idk for how long

I think binance could come down the line

no guarantees but being on kucoin and OKEX has served as a stepping stone to binance for a lot of tokens

I got in it late but went heavy…my expectations are “realistic”

I’m hoping during the bull run and/or with a binance listing it can hit $0.0000388

that’s roughly a 19-20x from where it’s at now…it’s token supply is roughly the same as SHIB so it’s attainable if we’re just looking at the numbers…the risk I’m taking is on it having the necessary momentum

worst case scenario, it doesn’t meet my goal price-wise but I don’t see myself taking an L on this coin…the crypto.com listing and the new top 100 ranking on CMC has/will bring new attention to it

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
UFO STARL and DBUY I’m gonna regret not getting into practically on the ground floor…I wish I paid attention earlier when @mannyrs13 and others kept dropping info on how they broke down these meme coins…I would’ve had the confidence earlier to differentiate between the good and the bad shyt
Please show me the post!!:ohhh::feedme::feedme:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
nah it’s been listed on kucoin since may…just got listed on crypto.com

it’s also been on OKEX but idk for how long

I think binance could come down the line

no guarantees but being on kucoin and OKEX has served as a stepping stone to binance for a lot of tokens

I got in it late but went heavy…my expectations are “realistic”

I’m hoping during the bull run and/or with a binance listing it can hit $0.0000388

that’s roughly a 19-20x from where it’s at now…it’s token supply is roughly the same as SHIB so it’s attainable if we’re just looking at the numbers…the risk I’m taking is on it having the necessary momentum

worst case scenario, it doesn’t meet my goal price-wise but I don’t see myself taking an L on this coin…the crypto.com listing and the new top 100 ranking on CMC has/will bring new attention to it

Where is it on Crypto.com?? I can't find it.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Surprised we don’t have an official NFT thread :patrice:
Why aren’t we capitalizing on this yet?