1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Surprised we don’t have an official NFT thread :patrice:
Why aren’t we capitalizing on this yet?
NFTs aren't hot like that currently. A lot of shyt people were buying/collecting are not holding value breh

There's some blue chips but a lot of stuff is fugazi and low quality that won't be worth shyt

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
NFTs aren't hot like that currently. A lot of shyt people were buying/collecting are not holding value breh

There's some blue chips but a lot of stuff is fugazi and low quality that won't be worth shyt
Word I haven’t jumped in but I hear all this hype about it. I should’ve figured if coli not fkn with it probably not hot. I do think it’s a good concept and these companies are investing in it. Maybe soon idk?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word I haven’t jumped in but I hear all this hype about it. I should’ve figured if coli not fkn with it probably not hot. I do think it’s a good concept and these companies are investing in it. Maybe soon idk?
There's a lot of movement. The real value from NFTs will be much more than digital art pieces IMO.

I think it'll be bigger and push more adoption via gaming, music and general digital ownership. The art and collectible wave brought a lot of attention to the concept but it's still early and people are banking on people FOMOing into projects now.

A lot of these pieces and platforms for NFTs don't even use decentralized storage options which to me is a contradiction of what the concept represents