Reppin
London

best-cry-ever-cry.gif

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
And that nikka in his basement crying and trying to figure out how he gonna tell his wife he gambled all the savings away.

This is a cautious time in this crypto game for me. Everybody is an expert and everybody think they gonna get rich. I hedge my bets either way but I never subscribed to that “it’s this month!” theory. It’s when nobody is speaking about this shyt that moves happen.

But it is this month :mjgrin:BTC loves November

Edit:

Moonvember is here folks Bullish month of the year:blessed:

Come back to this post and rep me in December and so on. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Edit:

It’s always the next month..

listen I been in this game so if it goes up I win. I just would have liked to have seen this same level of enthusiasm back in March.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Edit:

It’s always the next month..

listen I been in this game so if it goes up I win. I just would have liked to have seen this same level of enthusiasm back in March.
BTC and ETH are the safe plays in crypto, they will run... but there are others that will run more during this Nov through Jan period.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
THE “$25K FOR DEFI” CRYPTO #GIVEAWAY IS NOW LIVE!
WIN UP TO $25,000 IN #CRYPTO PRIZES
Prizes:
➡️ 3 winners of $5,000 of $FEG
➡️ 2 winners of $5,000 of $ROX
➡️ 25 winners of #FEG #NFTs
Get daily entries!
ENTER HERE: FEGcentral: FEG, ROX, SmartDeFi, Crypto News, and Price Data
GOOD LUCK!
Sponsord by @CoolNoah and @FEGchris.

This came from the feg telegram :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My boy talking about when the government starts regulating that the base coins gonna start pulling back. I ask him what he means and he says the developers are gonna start getting out of the coins like a rug pull. I ask him what the base coins are and he says things like btc and eth. So he's basically saying btc and eth are gonna get rug pulled. :mjlol::deadmanny:

Then he asks me if I knew about bitcoin when it was being developed. I said no. Nobody did. Satoshi wasn't gonna tell anyone as he was making the coin cuz somebody might've taken his idea. So he found that suspicious. So y'all be on the lookout for that bitcoin rug pull. :mjgrin:

:dead:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
My boy talking about when the government starts regulating that the base coins gonna start pulling back. I ask him what he means and he says the developers are gonna start getting out of the coins like a rug pull. I ask him what the base coins are and he says things like btc and eth. So he's basically saying btc and eth are gonna get rug pulled. :mjlol::deadmanny:

Then he asks me if I knew about bitcoin when it was being developed. I said no. Nobody did. Satoshi wasn't gonna tell anyone as he was making the coin cuz somebody might've taken his idea. So he found that suspicious. So y'all be on the lookout for that bitcoin rug pull. :mjgrin:

your boy said keeping your IP under wraps is suspicious :mjlol::dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is the time when I just hunker down and focus on my portfolio…crypto/bitcoin is gonna take off in the media this month and continue to go crazy in december, and everyone and their mother is gonna be offering up their grossly misinformed opinions lol…shyt is deja vu…I wouldn’t be surprised if you was probably trying to get dude involved all year too

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this is the time when I just hunker down and focus on my portfolio…crypto/bitcoin is gonna take off in the media this month and continue to go crazy in december, and everyone and their mother is gonna be offering up their grossly misinformed opinions lol…shyt is deja vu…I wouldn’t be surprised if you was probably trying to get dude involved all year too

I put him on shiba and tried getting him to other stuff. He claims he put me on btc when I knew about it a long time ago, like back from when the kid held the sign up on gameday. I just laugh at most of his foolishness and continue to get my money. That's all we can do.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Threw some fiat into BCMC. Looks like the next big blockchain game on ETH network. Just spent $150 in fees on UNISWAP so im fukking furious! I hate ETH so much
They offer the token on BSC and the Matic Network too. If they offer the other networks, I always skip ETH for the lower fees.

How's that $TIME staking going, breh? That APY keeps going up. Do you need over 2 to stake?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmaoooo.