1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the outlook for this coin? I've copped some.

Will it be like Dogecoin?

I’ll quote the reasons why I feel it can make me money below…but no it will not be like DOGE or SHIB…no it will not go to a dollar or even a penny even tho it is in the same vein as those dog-based meme coins…in a nutshell I’m thinking it can run 10-20x by the end of the year

risky ass move but no guts no glory…threw about 40% of my SHIB bag into ELON super early this morning…same token supply more or less as SHIB (same potential price trajectory)…it has nowhere near the same mass movement as SHIB but it doesn’t need it…the price it’s at right now is around the same price SHIB was prior to the binance listing ($0.0000015-0.0000020)…if it can squeeze out a 10-20x (that would put it at SHIB’s old ATH in may) during the bull run then that’s gold…still have a healthy bag of SHIB remaining so I’m not vacating the project at all

nah it’s been listed on kucoin since may…just got listed on crypto.com

it’s also been on OKEX but idk for how long

I think binance could come down the line

no guarantees but being on kucoin and OKEX has served as a stepping stone to binance for a lot of tokens

I got in it late but went heavy…my expectations are “realistic”

I’m hoping during the bull run and/or with a binance listing it can hit $0.0000388

that’s roughly a 19-20x from where it’s at now…it’s token supply is roughly the same as SHIB so it’s attainable if we’re just looking at the numbers…the risk I’m taking is on it having the necessary momentum

worst case scenario, it doesn’t meet my goal price-wise but I don’t see myself taking an L on this coin…the crypto.com listing and the new top 100 ranking on CMC has/will bring new attention to it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know right - whats going on ?
heard the devs left earlier

everything pumps in a bull market…the goal is to not get stuck with the bag at the end of it all…but ZOOT is pure trash…project received no twitter updates for months and the volume was less than $100 at one point…whales bought it up and have been shilling it to their followers on twitter these last couple weeks

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
everything pumps in a bull market…the goal is to not get stuck with the bag at the end of it all…but ZOOT is pure trash…project received no twitter updates for months and the volume was less than $100 at one point…whales bought it up and have been shilling it to their followers on twitter these last couple weeks

Some dev allegedly took over the project

Allegedly

Regardless I sold 2 of my 3 trillion last week