1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya I’m expecting it and still don’t think I’m gonna be fully prepared for the amount of money about to flow into the market…my anticipation was that the MC would hit $5T overall…someone posted an article predicting it would hit $8-10T…which is crazy but I wouldn’t be surprised

More money for us In our Shib and Saitama bags my breh!!!:banderas::blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A lot of us will be touching a million in our portfolios at least, if some aren't already there. :lawd:

dog-smiling.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't have faith in a massive alt run tbh.

:francis:

I feel like the overall macro game has changed since industry and these meme and dog coins have come about and jumped in hard.

but I guess well see.

The pessimist/defeatist in me says the same and this market is different than 2017 but I'll gladly shut up and be wrong :yeshrug: im not overly confident in one outcome or another

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't have faith in a massive alt run tbh.

:francis:

I feel like the overall macro game has changed since industry and these meme and dog coins have come about and jumped in hard.

but I guess well see.

I feel like more people are and need to realize that bitcoin isn't the end all be all to this crypto game. Even if its not a meme dog coin, there are plenty of other coins doing solid work out there. And giving more opportunities to make profit. Bitcoin is considered an alternate currency but its only good for those who already have a lot of it. The alts give a great opportunity to get into the market and gain some decent profits even if its not a 1000x like a meme coin but a simple 10x on a more established alt. i feel like as the meme coins pump more, it gets more eyes into the industry and learning about other more established alts and those get interest. Get the newcomers to learn that its good to make decent money on the memes but stuff like eth and link can be good too and to move some profits into those coins that are more stable. Plus the metaverse and gaming thats gonna be bringing in all those high school age kids that like playing that fortnite and roblox and all that. Once they start turning 18 or however old they can be to open an investment account or even under their parents name, then they gonna start getting into those type of coins and increasing their popularity as well. In my opinion, we starting to see a revolution in not only the crypto industry but financial and economical industries in general all over the globe. Don't know what may happen but it's gonna be an interesting ride.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like more people are and need to realize that bitcoin isn't the end all be all to this crypto game. Even if its not a meme dog coin, there are plenty of other coins doing solid work out there. And giving more opportunities to make profit. Bitcoin is considered an alternate currency but its only good for those who already have a lot of it. The alts give a great opportunity to get into the market and gain some decent profits even if its not a 1000x like a meme coin but a simple 10x on a more established alt. i feel like as the meme coins pump more, it gets more eyes into the industry and learning about other more established alts and those get interest. Get the newcomers to learn that its good to make decent money on the memes but stuff like eth and link can be good too and to move some profits into those coins that are more stable. Plus the metaverse and gaming thats gonna be bringing in all those high school age kids that like playing that fortnite and roblox and all that. Once they start turning 18 or however old they can be to open an investment account or even under their parents name, then they gonna start getting into those type of coins and increasing their popularity as well. In my opinion, we starting to see a revolution in not only the crypto industry but financial and economical industries in general all over the globe. Don't know what may happen but it's gonna be an interesting ride.
Most people realize bitcoin is 401k status with slow decent gains. If you trying to make big money alt coins are much more profitable