1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
there’s a squid game token that shot up over 60000% in a couple days, a friend just texted me asking about SHIB, and my parents are inquiring about crypto wallets…I don’t think we’re going to make it to december :skip:

before the big run up on Alts?

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
our bag gets higher with every transaction. don't forget that 2%. not much but it helps at least. let that small bag do its thing and if it runs crazy before saitama or these others, move some to those bags to have more there.

Do you have to exchange/swap FEG using uniswap like Saitama?

FEG and Saitama are not on Coinbase.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@satireprod also what I’m worried about is last time BTC ran then money rotated to alts and then the market cooled off…I’m wondering if maybe the opposite is happening where alts run up first and then the money moves into BTC before everything cools off…think I’m just tired and overthinking the shyt…need a break

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod also what I’m worried about is last time BTC ran then money rotated to alts and then the market cooled off…I’m wondering if maybe the opposite is happening where alts run up first and then the money moves into BTC before everything cools off…think I’m just tired and overthinking the shyt…need a break

Nah I get what you're saying... the conventional thinking is always BTC leads the charge then the Alts follow behind...this last little run would be something if it was done in reverse :ohhh: We just assumed this latest mini-run was the prequel to everything before BTC came through and did its thing...but if that was the main event for Alts and BTC was like hold my beer, I got it for the rest of the bullrun :francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm not shunning and shaming shyt, I have that bullshyt feg and bafe token and I personally can't wait for that shyt to go away so people stop destroying their finances
I don't understand if you're calling cardano bullshyt then how are those coins "not as random"? I'm confused
I'm not singling you out for shunning and shaming I'm speaking on the negative sentiment towards meme coins. I was one of those same people not even a year ago

My comment about meme coins not being as random as people think is these pumps aren't isolated. There's a context around most of them whether we're aware of it or not. The key is being in on that context and taking advantage

I rag on Cardano because nikkas talk about that shyt like its the second coming but it just looks like a pretentious shyt coin to me. Nikkas were sold so much on it's use case but it's been pump fake after pump fake and none of the benefits that actual meme coins have

Cardano is like a reverse Daywalker:mjlol:

It has the same type of fanatics as Doge nikkas they just think they're above it all based on it's yet to be utilized use case. And during bull runs its constantly the nikka at the party scared to talk to bytches even though they're loose and thottin it up:mjlol:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ELON is sucking up liquidity from Other alts right now :mjlol:

I told my crypto Twitter friends and they didn’t listen :francis:

mfers gonna learn some day