1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$75 in Aug is this much now? The way we be throwing stacks at shyt one of y’all brehs who was bigging up Saitama back in July gotta be in 6 figures territory now
:gucci:

let me find out order66 and manny are millionaires now
:ohhh:

D7675238-23-D2-4-F04-87-FC-4-CC0-AC1-E4-A10.jpg

Here’s someone who threw in $70 in July.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
$75 in Aug is this much now? The way we be throwing stacks at shyt one of y’all brehs who was bigging up Saitama back in July gotta be in 6 figures territory now
:gucci:

let me find out order66 and manny are millionaires now
:ohhh:

D7675238-23-D2-4-F04-87-FC-4-CC0-AC1-E4-A10.jpg

Not yet but hopefully someday soon. My first buy is crazy tho for what I put in. 612 to nearly 69k. Was more but it's in a dip now. Hopefully these rewards I'm getting during the dip are big when price goes up. Already took out some that was likely my initial investment with gas fees. House money now.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ones I'm hoping hit big coming up are aidi and goku. Of course feg and hoge too but my coin totals not as big on those.
I just saw the Hoge ticker on coinbase and it's closer to a penny then any other meme coin, with the exception of Doge of course. What are you thoughts on that and they're legit talking about a top five listing.

I need to find the tokennomics for it because most of these meme coins have a ridiculous supply.

Daps
I just saw the Hoge ticker on coinbase and it's closer to a penny then any other meme coin, with the exception of Doge of course. What are you thoughts on that and they're legit talking about a top five listing.

I need to find the tokennomics for it because most of these meme coins have a ridiculous supply.

420 billion

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I been in since mid March. Put in like 170 and only up about 100 bucks so no point in selling. Only have that one buy ploys whatever rewards I've gotten which likely hasn't been much. Actually I got in at .00055 and looks to be at .00036 now so I'm still trying to make money back. They got a decent size burn wallet but still needs more work. I'm just waiting and seeing what happens with that supposed exchange listing. Wouldn't put in more money than I already have.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:why:
I been in since mid March. Put in like 170 and only up about 100 bucks so no point in selling. Only have that one buy ploys whatever rewards I've gotten which likely hasn't been much. Actually I got in at .00055 and looks to be at .00036 now so I'm still trying to make money back. They got a decent size burn wallet but still needs more work. I'm just waiting and seeing what happens with that supposed exchange listing. Wouldn't put in more money than I already have.
Give near a penny :why:? I remember when I was brand no and ain’t even bother to drop a 20 piece on it. It sounded so dumb. Man this game is like whack a mole.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:why:
Give near a penny :why:? I remember when I was brand no and ain’t even bother to drop a 20 piece on it. It sounded so dumb. Man this game is like whack a mole.
Yeah that's the thing. Sometimes just gotta throw money in and hope something hits. I've made enough of shiba and saitama severe I can afford to throw 100 or a few 100 at some random coin and hope it hits too. Never know what can happen. I sold most of my shib during the last ath and could've easily had nearly 800k now on it, instead of maybe 10% of that. But every move is a lesson for the next one. Take enough profits to pay off my initial investments and then take little by little. If it dumps, save some for the next run or add back on the dip. Hoge went up when it started in March then dipped then went back up in May and back down and now going back up with rest of the market. I'm just hoping this time better and it runs up higher than the March or May ones.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Think I last posted about Drip.community on BSC back in July. This is hands down the best defi and passive income platform in crypto IMO. If you had jumped in then with $100, that would be worth close to 500 now by just daily compounding your 1%.

Don't sleep brehs. This shyt is a life changer.
Read up on it, ask questions, gain an understanding, check out the telegram, etc. Anybody that's in crypto and ain't in DRIP definitely should be. I've opened up new wallets for my kids and plan to just compound. Get in!

How to Purchase DRIP Crypto — a New-to-Crypto Beginner’s Guide

DRIP TG