1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
People like to buy when it breaks an all time high instead of firing pull backs. Remember In a bull market moments like these are buying opportunities, buy your favorite coin during the dip.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Depends on which one you're referring to.
Can you post the aidi inu again? I lost it and can’t find it in the thread cuz so many pages. I wonder if it’s even worth it to drop but I wanna read the white paper and see the community.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does that mean when the market recovers shiba tanks or should I start crying now?

I kind of like that SHIB is exploding while everything remains stagnant…I’m considering at some point selling half and dumping it into some other alts while prices are suppressed…at some point they’re gonna have to run up (I hope)…I can’t see the market moving like this for the next two months where SHIB is the only alt running heavily

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can you post the aidi inu again? I lost it and can’t find it in the thread cuz so many pages. I wonder if it’s even worth it to drop but I wanna read the white paper and see the community.

Aidi Inu price, AIDI chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

I saw that them and coinmarketcap.com had different prices, don't know why. So don't get too attached or risk too much. I asked what was going on with that on the discord. Hopefully I get a legit answer. I'll see how this thing does for the mean time.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps