1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to realize coin burning is the new phrase now, unless they're burning coins for a specific purpose beyond constricting the supply then it's pretty much them trying to cheat the coin in a higher price by forcibly removing the supply. Becareful y'all

Coin burn is rug pull terminology at this point

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I’ve been very clear on RSR bein a LONGTERM play FOR ME and why.

:ufdup: DYOR and get another bag that works for you if that ain’t ya style
Now that that’s out the way :sas1:
Relax young breh. Nobody's knocking your position :smugfavre:

Are we not allowed to make sure people have all the info? I wanted to make sure people are aware of what's coming when considering throwing their money into the project. Not just the twitter highlights. No matter how good or how much adoption a project has, the tokenomics matter. After all, we're all here to make money right? Ignoring the tokenomics is how ppl put in their money and then get dumped on continuously not understanding why.

I think I saw several folks earlier disappointed and scratching their heads on why price of a project like GRT was doing so poorly after they jumped in after all the hype. Continuous dumping from presale investors has been killing it even though it looks like a great project. Same thing happening with LINK. These are things you can educate yourself with to understand when to take profits or when to get in at a better price entry.

RSR looks like a great project with real adoption. The investors behind it damn near guarantee a Coinbase listing soon. great play in the immediate short term leading up to that mainnet launch.

But after that unlock? good luck. :wow: I'd take my profits after the coinbase listing and come back in half a year for the discount prices.