1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Market is due for a pullback very soon... alt coins been running way too hot.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

I'm starting to realize coin burning is the new phrase now, unless they're burning coins for a specific purpose beyond constricting the supply then it's pretty much them trying to cheat the coin in a higher price by forcibly removing the supply. Becareful y'all

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hearing the hoge donation goal reached 50%. Apparently there's a 530k listing fee, not sure what exchange tho but any of them is good regardless.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm starting to realize coin burning is the new phrase now, unless they're burning coins for a specific purpose beyond constricting the supply then it's pretty much them trying to cheat the coin in a higher price by forcibly removing the supply. Becareful y'all
Yeah true. They already have over 56% burnt thru regular transactions so this could be from the developers wallet or the exchange wallet or something. It has only 1 quadrillion supply so less than others like shib that started with 100Q. So would be about 30% of 440 trillion, so 132 trillion. Leaving 308T. My stack only like 300 bucks but I welcome anything that could help the coin. Hopefully I get 5 figures at least off it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing the hoge donation goal reached 50%. Apparently there's a 530k listing fee, not sure what exchange tho but any of them is good regardless.
I don't buy the top five exchange, it has a weird community which is full of delusions of grandeur. I've been kicked out of their telegram room for saying its a useless token.

Cult vibes.
We've never seen a token that gives reflections on a major exchange.

Having said that it's going up.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yeah true. They already have over 56% burnt thru regular transactions so this could be from the developers wallet or the exchange wallet or something. It has only 1 quadrillion supply so less than others like shib that started with 100Q. So would be about 30% of 440 trillion, so 132 trillion. Leaving 308T. My stack only like 300 bucks but I welcome anything that could help the coin. Hopefully I get 5 figures at least off it.
Jesus Christ? I'd assume barely all the assets on earth equal up to a quadrillion. That's ridiculous. You've got about as big of a stack as I'd ever have that's for sure. Sheesh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't buy the top five exchange, it has a weird community which is full of delusions of grandeur. I've been kicked out of their telegram room for saying its a useless token.

Cult vibes.
We've never seen a token that gives reflections.
i don't mess with telegram and only browsed thru the reddit today cuz i saw it running but don't really keep up with it. I'm just considering it a lotto pick and seeing what it does. Considered selling it plenty of times back when market was bad and it held up compared to other coins I got rid of that still haven't.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Market is due for a pullback very soon... alt coins been running way too hot.

Don't think anything is happening this year. I'm trusting PlanB at this point:

Aug>47K,
Sep>43K,
Oct>63K - right now it's $63,014.40 dead on.
Nov>98K,
Dec>135K

If that holds and BTC doubles in the next couple of months, ALTs coming along for the ride.

I did convert my RSR into BTC, but will dip back in next year.

My only one in the red is AVAX average buy in price was high at 68.99, it's 68.88, so that should flip green today. Then I''ll be all green

I feel ill, 2 coins I was going to get CRV and NEAR are the top gainers today in the top 100. Up 32% and 29%

Look at this 3 month

Curve DAO Token price today, CRV to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Was a favorite of this dude - https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoMichaël/videos

He's on point.

All green now, Avalanche finally did it. Overall portfolio up another 5% today, ATH.
Avalanche price today, AVAX to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Jesus Christ? I'd assume barely all the assets on earth equal up to a quadrillion. That's ridiculous. You've got about as big of a stack as I'd ever have that's for sure. Sheesh
oh no i dont have a quadrillion coins lol. not even 10 billion lol. but lowering the supply of something can affect the demand. just needs to have a consistent enough of a burn. like saitama been hot right now so its been burning a lot and still got a lot to go. if shiba had been burning coins this whole time instead of giving some to vitalik, they could've had a much lower supply. of course you got coins with limited supply like btc and those with staking rewards that keep adding to the total like eth but eth supply still low. who knows if one of these meme coins that burn coins could one day reach that low of a supply. imagine saitama with less than a billion coins circulating and still having good volume and catalyst. its not impossible for any of these coins. likely take a long while tho, but there's always new people coming in as others get out.