1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh don't beat yourself up on these could be scenarios. You would not believe how much money I have left on the table.

More opportunities will come.
In sha Allah we all make it sooner rather then later.

yep my first foray into this, I looked at it as a “once in a lifetime opportunity” and then I quickly realized this shyt happens all the time and I was just late to the damn party lmao

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The only coin was some bitconnect shyt that I was just reading about their ponzi scheme on its profile page. :picard:

The day that Bitconnect scam announced closure, left all those Youtubers and people holding tons of their worthless coins while the owners sailed into the sunset was the most amazing day EVER in crypto man.

I only wish the market was bigger back then so more people could have been there. I don't FW reddit like that, but I was on that mf that day. shyt was WILD. nikkas crying and bytching, nikkas trying to dox the owners, Youtubers copping pleas, and nikkas in denial like "Just HOLD YOUR BITCONNECT COINS, YOU DONT LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL! IT WILL REBOUND!" :mjlol:

Holy shyt I have never taken so much joy in seeing nikkas get their just due. Them boys were arrogant as fukk when we all tried to warn them that whole damn year leading up to that shyt.

Went from $2 to $60

$4000 turns into $120k

Put $100k of that on NU in July and it woulda been 1 million+ last week :mjcry:

Think of it this way. Probably only 20% of people that own crypto even understand how to use a ledger, add a wallet app, then deposit and stake the coins they own. Hardware wallets, staking/lending and the systems surrounding them are still massively unknown/confusing for the vast majority of people that even own crypto. Let alone the rest of the population of the world.

That means you are still an early adopter even if it doesnt feel like it. All you have to do is make sure you dont allow yourself to miss any more boats and its a matter of time. By the time Chase bank and Morgan Stanley are offering custodial wallet and staking services for retirement portfolios for crypto, and the mainstream person has options to hold and stake crypto in their 401k's, then we will truly be fully mainstream and early adoption will have ended. But you will probably have a shytload of money, and a story to tell :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The day that Bitconnect scam announced closure, left all those Youtubers and people holding tons of their worthless coins while the owners sailed into the sunset was the most amazing day EVER in crypto man.

I only wish the market was bigger back then so more people could have been there. I don't FW reddit like that, but I was on that mf that day. shyt was WILD. nikkas crying and bytching, nikkas trying to dox the owners, Youtubers copping pleas, and nikkas in denial like "Just HOLD YOUR BITCONNECT COINS, YOU DONT LOSE UNTIL YOU SELL! IT WILL REBOUND!" :mjlol:

Holy shyt I have never taken so much joy in seeing nikkas get their just due. Them boys were arrogant as fukk when we all tried to warn them that whole damn year leading up to that shyt.

trevon james and some other light skin dude used to shill that shyt hard as hell smdh lmao

*edit*

I didn’t realize he was finally charged earlier this year during the height of the first run :picard:

SEC charges 'BTCTre' Trevon James and others who promoted BitConnect - CoinGeek

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
who u talking about???:dahell:

I'm at the Heat game. In the off-season their arena got a new sponsor so now it's FTX Arena. I go to the concession stand earlier to buy food and drinks and I tell my boy I wonder if they accept crypto since its ftx now. He asks the lady directing traffic to the ordering kiosks and she's gonna say debit or credit only. :gucci:

Would've figured they would accept crypto now that they got new sponsors. :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well I opened a coinbase account and bought some shibu inu because of this thread.

Already have some Doge and bitcoin.

What else should I buy??
Eth, atom, link if you got enough to mess with.

If you got plenty, maybe throw in some fet and coti. Plenty of low price coins on there with potential.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm at the Heat game. In the off-season their arena got a new sponsor so now it's FTX Arena. I go to the concession stand earlier to buy food and drinks and I tell my boy I wonder if they accept crypto since its ftx now. He asks the lady directing traffic to the ordering kiosks and she's gonna say debit or credit only. :gucci:

Would've figured they would accept crypto now that they got new sponsors. :manny:

ohhh ok maybe they havent set it up yet like the dallas mavericks did:ld:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just sold the rest of my ADA.:wow:
Hopefully we get a little correction soon.:mjgrin:
Was watching the one last night. Just one of two coins in the red for me. My average buy in is $2.30, it hit that last night then went back down to $2.16. I have a feeling it will break that $2,30 soon and stay for awhile.

I mentioned earlier I was using this for price alerts - Cryptocurrency Alerting

I use CoinMarketCap to keep track of my portfolio and have the site bookmarked on my phone. Today, decided to download the app to see how different it is and they have Price Alerts on the app, don't see it on the site. So if somebody is looking for free price alerts. Trying them out to see how good they are.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Was watching the one last night. Just one of two coins in the red for me. My average buy in is $2.30, it hit that last night then went back down to $2.16. I have a feeling it will break that $2,30 soon and stay for awhile.

I use CoinMarketCap to keep track of my portfolio and have the site bookmarked on my phone. Today, decided to download the app to see how different it is and they have Price Alerts on the app, don't see it on the site. So if somebody is looking for free price alerts. Trying them out to see how good they are.
Coinmarketcap app is fire

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I got in between $.34 and 1.60. So I’m good. I sold after reading this.