1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don’t feel bad…it has a volume of only $653 on a no name exchange…the chart “looks nice” but the numbers scream pump and dump…you would’ve had a pretty looking portfolio with absolutely no means of cashing out if this is the coin you’re referring to (the description is the same)

Candela Coin price today, CLA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
Yeah it's a low cap bsc coin, liquidity is pretty low so unless you buying the absolute bottom you could get wrekt fomoing in lol but when it was called was definitely the perfect time to get in shyt was at like 500k market cap now it's 7milly. High chance it could go to 100m
PooCoin BSC Charts

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
As wild as it sounds I'm thinking 250K is possible by year's end

Also, I'm guessing right after BitMart it's going to be listed on Gate.Io... leaving one more exchange out there...I never used Gate.io before

Think 100k holders definitely doable before this month even ends.

I just signed up to Gate as my primary now, as I had to move off Binance. So far, easy process. Initial deposit via e-transfer was accepted and posted within the hour. I failed the KYC verification though as I forgot to include my gateio account on a piece of paper in the selfie photo. But the response time was within 12 hours or so and it would have been good otherwise.

Interface so far is also good.