1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Any brehs heard of Zoo Token? :lupe: This is the same guy that had the drop on Shib going to CB and possibly getting listed on RH, and was also early on Saitama

This guy dropped a post back in May about it that I remember. Not sure before then tho...
Guys, I never shill but I'm going to push this one.

Zootoken.

It's literally a week old today, mcap is like 20 million atm.
In the first week, it's got 3 cex listings, and the logo up on Uniswap and Coingecko/Cmc.

It's on bilaxy, lbank and hotbit, as well as Uniswap.

If you've been watching these animal projects, you're aware this stuff almost never happens this fast.

Next week wsb promo happens, and the mcap will probably explode from here.

The only reason I'm dropping it in here is because I see you guys hyping a project with a huge mcap already and that's not how you change your brackets.

Zoot is the name.

Check out the website and the vision. See if you wanna get in kinda early.

Fin
@Eternally Jaded

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's doing well today if it delivers with the mainnet in the next 2 months we will see some major gains. I would wait a bit for a better entry

not lookin for entry,
I got glitch since around 40 cents but with mainnet coming soon and the low MC and only 88 mil supply I’m super bullish

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
project was abandoned at one point…looks like they tryna pump it again since alt season is on the horizon
Lots of shytty coins get pumped in alt season so beware.

Real talk you should have been loading up on all your faves over the past few months.

Now is the time to hold and wait to be honest.

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
not lookin for entry,
I got glitch since around 40 cents but with mainnet coming soon and the low MC and only 88 mil supply I’m super bullish
Nice i just have a feeling they won't deliver mainnet but we see i just got small amount in anyways

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally in the Saitama game. Glad it kinda forced me to finally pull my holdings from Binance since I'll need to by end of year (Ontario).

Converted my XRP holdings to ETH, flipped to Meta. Split half of it on Uniswap for some Saitama Inu. I did watch it go from 2000 to 3000 between the time I was mulling all this over, but that's okay.

Last edited: