1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Toptier post right there, people in here should take note. Appreciate the love and shoutout :salute:

I haven’t been as active the last week because I been traveling on my vacation and getting some business done on my off time.

I’ll try to check back in every now and then if I have time.

I been busy flying mini helicopters and shyt :whew:
The A-1 Creole food out here Good Lord :wow:
84.2F/29C degree clear sea water :ahh:
People showing mad love, life is great :blessed:
2-B65199-D-F19-D-4250-88-D6-17530978-DC22.jpg

2-BBED67-E-D0-FF-4790-B654-730-B76-B6-EA87.jpg

2615-DBAB-F91-A-478-A-BCB2-56-E16-FF9-AC96.jpg

I need a vacation so fukken bad right now
next year covid or not i'm going :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know about this XEM coin but it looks like one of the coins y'all got burned on. From like top 5 a few years ago to not mentioned at all. :picard:

Going thru old data from CMC and back in October 2013 only BTC had a MC above a billion. In like 2017 there were 12 and 13 in 2019. Last year there were 23 coins with that infamous XEM at #23. Right now there are 98 coins with over a billion dollars in market cap. Xem at 75 and looks to have increased from last year. MC booming towards ATH and we may easily pass 100 coins at over a billion. In a year it might even be over 200 coins. Every year they seem to have more and more coins with opportunities to make gains. Not to mention the coins that haven't been released yet with potential to reach that mark. And the constantly increasing flow of new investors and institutions getting into the industry. More ways to make money now than ever before. Overall market cap didn't hit a trillion until earlier this year and currently on a cup and handle pattern heading towards 3 trillion. A possible 3x in a year. Crazy. Feels like it's a different game this time around. There's money to be made even if these alts may not survive for the long run, nobody knows what may happen. Just give me a few zeroes knocked off of Saitama, Shib, Feg, and all of those and I'll be happy. The most valuable asset in all of crypto isn't bitcoin. The most valuable asset is time. Give me some of the risk of making big gains today instead of slow gains over 5 to 10 years. Nothings promised in this world, not these gains or tomorrow.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to think the same but for people who’ve been in the game awhile and are millionaires and or billionaires I’ve become friends with they taught me to make as much money as I can off alts this bull market but when bear market hits put all my money into it BTC because it’s going to hit 1 mil because most alts will die off

Buy BTC on a crash not near ATH.

I have a coworker who put 1k into BTC in the 40k range when I told him to get alts on Coinbase. He would have made more money. We just saw NU go crazy (I told him to buy it, he didn't), Keep 2x'd in a day, and there's always alts on there doing 20-40% but nah, wait 10 years for BTC. People making life changing amounts of money now and you want me to wait a decade:why:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
People said the same at 20k man. And before that 4k. Thinking like yours is why people keep missing out. Your whole thought process is short term. And no one knows for sure that Bitcoin will 10x years from now. But there's even less of a chance an altcoin will even be around then.
Yep. There's a lot of focus on the short term get rich quick. But I think somewhere in the middle works out well

People who ain't into crypto like that are just better off with weekly/monthly recurring buys of BTC & ETH at least as a good chunk of their portfolio. It may not be fast but it's extremely nice safe steady gains compared to other investments.

And those recurring buys don't stop you from playing with memecoins or other alts on the side on the get rich quick wave.

Whether it's buying it straight up or trading in alt profits, get as much BTC as you can when it's all said and done. When those shyts are 1 million+ in a couple years you'll feel silly not holding at least some

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

I have a coworker who put 1k into BTC in the 40k range when I told him to get alts on Coinbase. He would have made more money. We just saw NU go crazy (I told him to buy it, he didn't), Keep 2x'd in a day, and there's always alts on there doing 20-40% but nah, wait 10 years for BTC. People making life changing amounts of money now and you want me to wait a decade:why:
some nikkas not trying to watch charts all day hopping in and out of coins 24/7. When is the 'crash'? weren't you saying to wait because btc was supposed to dip back to 38k last month?

The DCA never fails :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Buying BTC when it bottomed out and lately before price discovery is what you want to be doing. Now isn’t a bad time to buy it, BTC is likely going to run to 150-200k.

And I get what you’re saying about altsbut everything pumps during a bull market. And there’s coins from 2017 that were the “next this” never to be mentioned or come back.

There’s very few projects that survive bear markets. So if you’re making crazy gains off alts, that’s great. I have too and I have projects i plan to hold long term but I also invest & trade shyt coins Becayse sometimes TA>fundamentals. & I know others here do as well but the reality is 7/10 projects we mention in here won’t survive a bear market

BTC & ETH will. and BTC is predicted to hit 1mil someday so using realized profits to accumulate more sats during crashes or reversals in my humble opinion should be a Goal. BTC is a sure thing, ETH I think has proven itself to be as well, so putting profits into both or either as a crypto investor is a no brainer.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buying BTC when it bottomed out and lately before price discovery is what you want to be doing. Now isn’t a bad time to buy it, BTC is likely going to run to 150-200k.

And I get what you’re saying about altsbut everything pumps during a bull market. And there’s coins from 2017 that were the “next this” never to be mentioned or come back.

There’s very few projects that survive bear markets. So if you’re making crazy gains off alts, that’s great. I have too and I have projects i plan to hold long term but I also invest & trade shyt coins Becayse sometimes TA>fundamentals. & I know others here do as well but the reality is 7/10 projects we mention in here won’t survive a bear market

BTC & ETH will. and BTC is predicted to hit 1mil someday so using realized profits to accumulate more sats during crashes or reversals in my humble opinion should be a Goal. BTC is a sure thing, ETH I think has proven itself to be as well, so putting profits into both or either as a crypto investor is a no brainer.

You sound like a whole different person than a few month ago.

You was on the meme coins something fierce for awhile:pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some nikkas not trying to watch charts all day hopping in and out of coins 24/7. When is the 'crash'? weren't you saying to wait because btc was supposed to dip back to 38k last month?

The DCA never fails :yeshrug:

Are you making the point that BTC has outperformed all the other Coinbase alts?

Are you assuming everyone entered the market when BTC was 4k?

You'd be wrong on both points. If you enter the market with BTC at 40k why would you buy it when there's alts that can outperform it? Is the goal to feel safe watching BTC go up and then DCA'ing on the way down or to make money and take profits?

You need a good entry on BTC to capitalize. If you missed it, don't buy it, play alts. You bought it 60 days ago you're up 37%.

In that time:

SOL 114%
DOT 58%
ALGO 62%
ATOM 86%
AXS 70%
NU 328%
KEEP 107%

All sitting right there on Coinbase. No charts needed. We could go back a year and a lot of them outperformed. Go back further and ETH did better.

We just had a crash this summer. BTC maxis stay ignoring facts and having selective amnesia.