1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
No one knows that.

Telling someone to buy at 63k is dumb. If you missed 4k, 8k, 15k, 20k then sit this one out. Alts are the better play and there was no need to reach either. Coinbase alts will give greater returns.
People said the same at 20k man. And before that 4k. Thinking like yours is why people keep missing out. Your whole thought process is short term. And no one knows for sure that Bitcoin will 10x years from now. But there's even less of a chance an altcoin will even be around then.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’m thinking about converting all my ADA to usdc, Then buying more DOT when it dips below $40. Hopefully it doesnt pump after I sell.:mjgrin:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No one knows that.

Telling someone to buy at 63k is dumb. If you missed 4k, 8k, 15k, 20k then sit this one out. Alts are the better play and there was no need to reach either. Coinbase alts will give greater returns.

Used to think the same but for people who’ve been in the game awhile and are millionaires and or billionaires I’ve become friends with they taught me to make as much money as I can off alts this bull market but when bear market hits put all my money into it BTC because it’s going to hit 1 mil because most alts will die off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…make as much money as I can off alts this bull market but when bear market hits put all my money into it BTC because it’s going to hit 1 mil because most alts will die off

it’s a bitter truth that I didn’t like hearing at first but it is what it is…it’s been the case for a minute…many of the alts will change/some will stay but the “game” will still be the same…fwiw I don’t think BTC will hit 1M until the cycle after the next halvening or the one after tho…but the strategy of moving some alt gains into BTC is always at play

the key imo is to take the gains and put it into BTC…something a friend said that I’ll not make the mistake of forgetting a 2nd time is every pump, dump, rise and drop is a ploy to stack more bitcoin

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s a bitter truth that I didn’t like hearing at first but it is what it is…it’s been the case for a minute…many of the alts will change/some will stay but the “game” will still be the same…fwiw I don’t think BTC will hit 1M until the cycle after the next halvening or the one after tho…but the strategy of moving some alt gains into BTC is always at play

btw this advice isn’t for everyone to listen to right away if you don’t have the money to make it happen…and that’s not an insult…alts are still a great way to build up enough money to work your way toward building up a BTC bag…just be careful of falling in love with some of these alts…there are approx. 12k alts on the market right now…about 100 of them will maintain/improve their standings and hold some type of relevancy years from now…that’s where partnerships and practical usage as @ReasonableMatic has been preaching becomes crucial…it’s the difference between hodling something worthwhile/holding a bag of hyped shytcoins…and this is not an underhanded knock at anyone’s coin, just me remembering I held a coin that was in the top 50 that I thought was a long term hold that ended up being a glorified shytcoin…and in hindsight the writing was always on the wall…it was the equivalent of turning a ho into a housewife lmao

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
btw this advice isn’t for everyone to listen to right away if you don’t have the money to make it happen…and that’s not an insult…alts are still a great way to build up enough money to work your way toward building up a BTC bag…just be careful of falling in love with some of these alts…there are approx. 12k alts on the market right now…about 100 of them will maintain/improve their standings and hold some type of relevancy years from now…that’s where partnerships and practical usage as @ReasonableMatic has been preaching becomes crucial…it’s the difference between hodling something worthwhile/holding a bag of hyped shytcoins…and this is not an underhanded knock at anyone’s coin, just me remembering I held a coin that was in the top 50 that I thought was a long term hold that ended up being a glorified shytcoin…and in hindsight the writing was always on the wall…it was the equivalent of turning a ho into a housewife lmao

I want like 3 or 4 hoes like Hugh Hefner. :mjgrin:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Not telling you what to do but I would be real careful stacking alts. Most won't be around years from now so they are dangerous to hold long term. Bitcoin is safest. If not that then Ethereum. Alts are mostly for flips and keep real up to date on every bit of news. Which is stressful.

I was in an altcoin for years and these fools never would get listed on coinbase. Coin was like $1.30 then. I finally sell and a few months later they get listed and shyt spikes to like $12. I would have made well over 100gs. Instead I just got out with a 2x. Smh. It happens
I only stack btc ada and hydra rn, if I did any other alts I'd have to be in a suicide vest I'm def not going down that route again

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Toptier post right there, people in here should take note. Appreciate the love and shoutout :salute:

I haven’t been as active the last week because I been traveling on my vacation and getting some business done on my off time.

I’ll try to check back in every now and then if I have time.

I been busy flying mini helicopters and shyt :whew:
The A-1 Creole food out here Good Lord :wow:
84.2F/29C degree clear sea water :ahh:
People showing mad love, life is great :blessed:
2-B65199-D-F19-D-4250-88-D6-17530978-DC22.jpg

2-BBED67-E-D0-FF-4790-B654-730-B76-B6-EA87.jpg

2615-DBAB-F91-A-478-A-BCB2-56-E16-FF9-AC96.jpg

Daps
Toptier post right there, people in here should take note. Appreciate the love and shoutout :salute:

I haven’t been as active the last week because I been traveling on my vacation and getting some business done on my off time.

I’ll try to check back in every now and then if I have time.

I been busy flying mini helicopters and :whew:shyt
The A-1 Creole food :wow:
84.2F/29C degree clear sea water :ahh:
People showing mad love, life is great :blessed:
2-B65199-D-F19-D-4250-88-D6-17530978-DC22.jpg

2-BBED67-E-D0-FF-4790-B654-730-B76-B6-EA87.jpg

2615-DBAB-F91-A-478-A-BCB2-56-E16-FF9-AC96.jpg

:wow: That shyts beautiful my guy.