1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah imma get through it and keep making better investments. But like damn man, I don't wanna miss on a lick like that again, can't afford to in this world these days.
I sold all my eth, thinking I "understood how trading worked' at around 300 bucks. Had about 30 or so at the time...

Eth jumped up from there and never looked back. I'd have almost 100k now off that alone.. instead:mjcry:

Same with Bitcoin.

I actually sold my Bitcoin at 10k to buy eth... So yeah double L

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I think I can handle the sell hurdle better than this, I plan to dca my selling, cause at least I can keep some and still have that grow and just move whatever I sell into a stable coin and go get high yield on another platform. But yeah imma stick to stacking coins rn, that's the most mentally safe method to go with rn.
Not telling you what to do but I would be real careful stacking alts. Most won't be around years from now so they are dangerous to hold long term. Bitcoin is safest. If not that then Ethereum. Alts are mostly for flips and keep real up to date on every bit of news. Which is stressful.
Yeah imma get through it and keep making better investments. But like damn man, I don't wanna miss on a lick like that again, can't afford to in this world these days.
I was in an altcoin for years and these fools never would get listed on coinbase. Coin was like $1.30 then. I finally sell and a few months later they get listed and shyt spikes to like $12. I would have made well over 100gs. Instead I just got out with a 2x. Smh. It happens

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not telling you what to do but I would be real careful stacking alts. Most won't be around years from now so they are dangerous to hold long term. Bitcoin is safest. If not that then Ethereum. Alts are mostly for flips and keep real up to date on every bit of news. Which is stressful.

I was in an altcoin for years and these fools never would get listed on coinbase. Coin was like $1.30 then. I finally sell and a few months later they get listed and shyt spikes to like $12. I would have made well over 100gs. Instead I just got out with a 2x. Smh. It happens

BTC is 63k. What type of gains are people making buying now? Everyone is waiting for 100k and that's not even a 2x.

If you can't make money on alts than the game aint for you.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
BTC is 63k. What type of gains are people making buying now? Everyone is waiting for 100k and that's not even a 2x.

If you can't make money on alts than the game aint for you.
Bitcoin will likely be 10x what it is now 5 years or so from now. I don't know in what world that isn't a good return. Everyone is short term thinking though and just wanting to get rich quick which leads to bigger gambles. But yeah if you know what you are doing and play the cycles right you can make some bread in alts. Most people who only stack Bitcoin or eth started out chasing alts, and learned the hard way. But that doesn't mean my experiences will be yours. I'm still in a few alts that haven't hit a good sale price or took off yet. But overtime I've been selling them into btc.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I sold all my eth, thinking I "understood how trading worked' at around 300 bucks. Had about 30 or so at the time...

Eth jumped up from there and never looked back. I'd have almost 100k now off that alone.. instead:mjcry:
:huhldup: breh could've ran his own validator too. Lose out on that easy passive income brehs

Some of these traders leave you rekt :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin will likely be 10x what it is now 5 years or so from now. I don't know in what world that isn't a good return. Everyone is short term thinking though and just wanting to get rich quick which leads to bigger gambles. But yeah if you know what you are doing and play the cycles right you can make some bread in alts. Most people who only stack Bitcoin or eth started out chasing alts, and learned the hard way. But that doesn't mean my experiences will be yours. I'm still in a few alts that haven't hit a good sale price or took off yet. But overtime I've been selling them into btc.

No one knows that.

Telling someone to buy at 63k is dumb. If you missed 4k, 8k, 15k, 20k then sit this one out. Alts are the better play and there was no need to reach either. Coinbase alts will give greater returns.