1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Should have been in there 5 days ago.

It might drop back down before it goes up farther.

Going on a crypto buying spree. Just bought 100 dollars worth of HBAR and looking to add more ALT. I have a feeling before the year is out that it will be another climb.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When do you guys take profits?

Going on a crypto buying spree. Just bought 100 dollars worth of HBAR and looking to add more ALT. I have a feeling before the year is out that it will be another climb.
And what is HBAR?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think I'm fighting off depression I had a super rare space bud and sold it for 7k ada now one type of the one I had sold for over 130 thousand dollars. One part of me thinks the space bud price is in an immediate bubble like top shot. But at the same time I sold that shyt betting on ada to increase in price faster than them shyts. That could've been the score I've dreamed of rn. I still got d brick of ada but I gotta move on. But I'm fukking done with these 10k and under nft collectables, them shyts are so unpredictable and it's like a flavor of the year where people throw so much shyt on the board till one idea sticks and people are paying tens of thousands of dollars for what is quite frankly some random shyt randomized. I'm so mad rn